Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Golite Huge Clearance - Up to 70% off, example 2008 Pinnacle $39
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tyler H
(ctwnwood) - F

Locale: Utah
no problems here on 03/07/2011 18:13:36 MST Print View

All this talk of issues with the GoLite costumer service got me worried. I ordered a Jam ($55 shipped) on Friday, hadn't gotten an email or been charged as of this morning. So, I called their costumer service, got through in about 20 seconds, was informed it would ship from the warehouse today or tomorrow. A few hours later I'd gotten my UPS confirmation. No problems here.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Twisting the night away..... on 03/07/2011 19:26:41 MST Print View

------COMMERCIAL BREAK------

Feeling a little tense lately? Do most of your encounters suddenly bring out the disagreeable you? Does life just seem to be against you everywhere you turn? Are your panties constantly in a twist?

You’re in luck! Try the new Ronco Panty De-Twister! In just minutes you’ll have twist free panties and a new lease on life! Just listen to some of our happy customers:

“ I was calling about my credit card balance, and the person on the other end of the line just wasn’t being helpful. My panties were really getting in a twist! But I remembered my Ronco Panty De-Twister, and a few minutes later I was calm and collected. My changed demeanor softened the customer support rep, and I got the info I was looking for!” -- Bob T., Dallas

“My next door neighbor wouldn’t trim his tree limbs, and they kept dropping leaves in my yard! I was getting so mad that my panties were twisting something awful! But after a minute or two with my Ronco Panty De-Twister, I was happily raking the leaves into a pile for all the kids to jump in. Now I’m the coolest Dad on the block! Thanks Ronco!” -- Dave G., Des Moines

“All I wanted was a fricking date, but the stupid women on Match.com had no appreciation for my listing of cuben in my favorite things list! Can you believe it! Fortunately, I had my Ronco Panty De-Twister handy! Now I’m dating more women than I can handle! I’m ordering one for my friend Bob!” -- Doug I., Bowie

Those are just a few of the hundreds of testimonials we receive every week! So don’t wait another minute! Are the police harassing you for driving over the speed limit? Did your mother-in-law just tell you she was moving in? Did your GoLite order get cancelled when you just wanted another color? Don’t get mad, get de-twisted! Your family, and your panties, will thank you for it!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled forum banter…….

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

Locale: Montana
ordered on Sunday, shipped on Monday on 03/07/2011 19:27:05 MST Print View

no complaints here- pinnacle ordered yesterday (Sunday) and shipped notice today (Monday)- happy customer here, just bring back the Ion (w/ a few stretch pockets) :)

Hiking Malto
(gg-man) - F
Re: Twisting the night away..... on 03/07/2011 19:34:01 MST Print View

Doug,
Thanks, I needed that!!!!!

Daryl and Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth
Where Am I on 03/07/2011 19:39:54 MST Print View

I righted myself and deleted posting.

Daryl

Edited by lyrad1 on 03/07/2011 19:50:38 MST.

Terri Wright
(ncalcamper) - F

Locale: SF Bay Area
Dead? on 03/07/2011 20:05:14 MST Print View

Dang, I missed it, right?

David Adair
(DavidAdair) - M

Locale: West Dakota
Ronco?!!! on 03/07/2011 20:13:39 MST Print View

Doug-I am outraged at your insensitivity to my outrage.

:)

Clint Wayman
(cwayman1)

Locale: East Tennessee, US
So this panty de-twister thing... on 03/07/2011 21:06:30 MST Print View

do just set it... and forget it =P?!

Noel Tavan
(akatsuki_the_devil) - MLife
calling cs on 03/07/2011 21:16:23 MST Print View

Should i call them up? I never got my confirmation either, I ordered a couple of shirt and a tarp

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: So this panty de-twister thing... on 03/07/2011 21:31:40 MST Print View

Do not attempt to use while going commando.

John Castro-Rappl
(Jabber) - MLife
Commando on 03/07/2011 22:05:30 MST Print View

Ken: Had to laugh when I saw that. Been reading threads about hiking in a kilt...

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
Re: Commando on 03/07/2011 23:56:49 MST Print View

"Ken: Had to laugh when I saw that. Been reading threads about hiking in a kilt..."

Someone say KILTED hiking?
Here's one of my son:
son
And one of me:me

Karple T
(ctracyverizon)

Locale: Mid-Alantic
Golite Huge Clearance on 03/08/2011 08:44:51 MST Print View

The Sale is on today!!! got more stuff. fast confirmation and great customer service.

I needed to cancel an order and redo it to combine shipping and the web chat customer rep came on and got it done.

http://www.golite.com/Clearance.aspx

Aaron Reichow
(areichow)

Locale: Northern Minnesota
Re: Golite Huge Clearance on 03/08/2011 10:05:18 MST Print View

+1 on the kilts! Love my Mountain Hardwear El Kommando, though it's a bit heavy to use hiking... At least, so far. We'll see this summer. :)

What are Golite's base layers like as far as sizing? Just ordered a Cap 1 and Cap 2 during Patagonia's end of winter sale in XXL and found them to be way too big, but I don't know if going to XL with the Golite BS-1/2 would be a bad idea.

Dana Morton
(GoLiteBoulder) - F
Sale is on! on 03/08/2011 10:38:12 MST Print View

Thanks for your patience everyone!

https://www.golite.com/clearance.aspx

We expect to be very busy the next few days. Have fun shopping.

Dana

Terry Trimble
(socal-nomad) - F

Locale: North San Diego county
2009 jam on 03/08/2011 10:39:06 MST Print View

I picked up a 2009 jam color green for $50.00. cool sale to bad the ponchos sold out.

Edited by socal-nomad on 03/08/2011 10:40:12 MST.

Brett Peugh
(bpeugh) - F - M

Locale: Midwest
sea on 03/08/2011 10:44:25 MST Print View

it shows they have the poncho in sea. getting slightly miffed

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Golite Huge Clearance on 03/08/2011 10:48:59 MST Print View

I'm guess my purchase of the Reed pants the other day didn't work........and I'd take the 2008 packs over the 2009s, they got heavier in '09.

Jeremy W
(SockPuppet) - F

Locale: High Desert
ARGHHH! on 03/08/2011 11:06:56 MST Print View

There goes the budget!

Aaron Reichow
(areichow)

Locale: Northern Minnesota
Re: ARGHHH! on 03/08/2011 12:57:23 MST Print View

Woot! Ended up going for the Poncho Tarp for $36 shipped. Been waffling on that one since December, but I gotta at least give poncho tarping a try. Thanks Golite!

Decided against the BL-1 and/or BL-2, though I'm still curious about fit. But Konrad's little writeup mentioned a big neck opening. I've got no sense of style, but big, loose neck holes drive me *nuts*.