Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Central Washington / North Cascades Partners
Display Avatars Sort By:
robert kiser
(wildernessed) - F

Locale: East Slope North Cascades
Central Washington / North Cascades Partners on 02/27/2011 17:31:36 MST Print View

Looking for hiking, backpacking, and peakbagging partners for Central Washington, mainly East Slope of North Cascades (Alpine Lakes, Glacier Peaks,Sawtooth, Pasayten Wilderness areas) and adjacent National Forest. Live in the Wenatchee, Wa. area, mainly peakbagger.

Edited by wildernessed on 02/27/2011 17:32:50 MST.

Mary D
(hikinggranny) - MLife

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge
Central Washington / North Cascades Partners on 02/28/2011 12:57:37 MST Print View

Have you discovered the forum at http://www.nwhikers.net/ ? While it's mainly a Seattle-area group, there are a lot of Wenatchee and Yakima hikers who post there. A lot of west-siders go across the mountains in search of drier conditions, too.

Edited by hikinggranny on 02/28/2011 12:58:11 MST.

mark r
(markfrommd) - F

Locale: CO and the PNW
washington peakbagging on 03/05/2011 12:04:19 MST Print View

I won't be in the area until next month but I'd like to find a few people to carpool and go peakbagging with. I'll be in Tacoma but have a car and can drive/pick people up/meet wherever.

John West
(skyzo) - M

Locale: Borah Gear
central wa on 03/06/2011 17:38:27 MST Print View

I live a couple hours away on the border of WA/ID, but this summer I plan on taking at least 2-3 trips in the cascades, I let you know when it gets closer.