- Neoair (regular)
- MLD Grace duo tarp
- Marmot Hydrogen sleep bag
- montbell ex
- gloves, warm hat, socks, extra shirt, base layer pants, BPL merino hoody
- snowpeak mini solo and lighter (brother in law carried cone, stove)
- small bag with: phone, car keys, wallet, headlamp, spoon
Hip belt pockets: first aid, suntan lotion, aqua mira, foot repair, knife, camera
- maps and compass
- marmot mica rain jacket
- Alcohol for cooking (side pocket)
- 1 liter gatorade bottle (2) (side pocket)
- snacks and lunch for day
- Crocs (on top under strap)
Probably missing a few things. Started day with short sleeve shirt and windshirt. Windshirt went in back pocket as soon as things warmed up.
With 7 days of food I was probably around 30 pounds. No issues carrying the pack and didn't have a lot stuffed in the outside. Day 2 and 3 we spent time on the sierra hike route between knapsack pass and the lower palisade lake. Didn't have any issues and only took my pack off to down climb once on a ledge down potluck pass toward cirque pass. Mileage wise 13-17 miles, except for the day across SHR. Could have easily hiked more.
I was testing some things on this trip and could easily drop a couple pounds. However I don't think it would have made any difference in the comfort department.
Hope this helps. I looked for a photo but couldn't really find a good picture. This is day 2 at Bishop Pass. I'm on the left with Gorilla and my brother in law is on the right with the Mariposa Plus. As you can see they are full, but not packed with stuff hanging off the sides.