Forum Index » Chaff » Need assistance from San Franciscan/Redwood City

Display Avatars Sort By:
Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Need assistance from San Franciscan/Redwood City going to Coe meetup on 02/21/2011 09:12:15 MST Print View

Is there anyone living in San Francisco or Redwood City who is going to the Coe meetup next weekend and would pick something up for me?

Edited by idester on 02/21/2011 09:13:00 MST.

Dylan Snodgrass
(TrueNorth)

Locale: San Francisco, CA
Need assistance from San Franciscan/Redwood City on 02/21/2011 11:56:04 MST Print View

Douglas,

I could possibly help with this but... I"m heading into the park on Friday morning so I don't know how I would get it to you. I could maybe leave it in my rental car and stash the keys but that's kinda dicy. Also I can only pick something up if it fits on a bicycle and is in SF, I don't have regular access to a car. If no one else can offer an easier alternative I'm sure we could work something out. Just keep me in mind if nothing else happens. I'm totally stoked for Coe! See you soon.

Manfred Kopisch
(Orienteering) - F
Coould potentially pick up in Redwood City on 02/21/2011 12:18:15 MST Print View

Hi Douglas,

I could potentially pick up in Redwood City. I will already go in the park on Friday around lunch and have my car parked at Hunting Hollow. So there are two things you need to keep in mind

1) If the item stays in my car over the weekend, there is a potential for theft
2) You would have to find a way to get from the main entrance to the Hunting Hollow entrance on Sunday to meet and pick up. The easiest would be if you have a rental car and take me and my two daughters around. That would solve a problem for us too :)

So if you don't find anyone who goes directly on Saturday to the group site and you are aware that the item would stay over the weekend in a parking lot that is 10 miles away, I could help.

See you next weekend,

Manfred