Forum Index » Chaff » Hi from Tasmania (Downunder (Downunder))

Display Avatars Sort By:
Wild Exped
(bankse) - MLife

Locale: Tasmania (down under downunder)
Hi from Tasmania (Downunder (Downunder)) on 02/18/2011 22:09:33 MST Print View

Not sure if there is a formal introductions section, I thought i'd do so anyhow. Ive been slinking around the site (now and then) for a few years and finally had to sign on to send a pm. In the process I thought i'd just say G'day!

I manage Wilderness Expeditions P/L, the company linked as the username (I hope thats ok, our site is being rebuilt, laggs behind our services an is nothing special).

I have been leading/outfitting walks throughout Tasmania for 20 odd years. If anyone ever heads down to this corner of the globe and needs any help, advice is always free ;) (though i see some familiar names on the forum and expect they help as well).

I do hope to be able to contribute, we have had a major shift in hire gear over the last couple of years and gear quickly gets a solid review and turnover (mostly US/EU gear though to the limits of 'light' as applied to what survives commercial use).

Personally, when not leading walks I'm getting close to 'light', thanks in part to the astonishing interest and commitment found on these forums.

Thanks!

Paul

Edited by bankse on 02/18/2011 23:33:22 MST.