Forum Index » Gear Swap » Golite Ultra 20 Quilt

Display Avatars Sort By:
David P
(trailguru) - MLife

Locale: United States
FS: Golite Ultra 20 Quilt on 02/12/2011 18:26:13 MST Print View

I have a still new with tags Golite Ultra 20 quilt size regular. Realized that quilts are not for me so I'm letting it go. Asking for $200 with shipping included to CONUS. Alaska and Hawaii pay an extra $7 for shipping. Thanks!

Edited by trailguru on 02/12/2011 18:27:48 MST.

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

Locale: At my desk
PM Sent on 02/23/2011 18:52:38 MST Print View

As the subject says - PM sent on the quilt....

Stephen Johns
(Bastion) - F
Is this still available? on 02/24/2011 10:24:03 MST Print View

Is this quilt still available? If so I'm interested.

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

Payment sent on 03/02/2011 18:23:23 MST Print View

Used PayPal to the requested addy.

Will let you know when it arrives!

Cheers...

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

Please confirm on 03/03/2011 18:36:52 MST Print View

David,

Could you please confirm that the payment went through and that the bag is being shipped?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

3 days and no word on 03/04/2011 19:39:38 MST Print View

David,

It has been 3 days since I sent payment as requested via PayPal and I have sent various requests via email, text, PM and these posts to find out what the status of the transaction is.

I feel my inquires warrant a response.

Christopher

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

Phone call - for the record on 03/04/2011 22:35:40 MST Print View

At 9:29 PM local time I called you and you claimed to have posted the quilt USPS. You stated clearly that I should see the quilt in a "couple of days."

This call was placed after 3 days of trying to reach you via means we had already employed during the transaction including text message, PM at BPL, and email to the paypal address used to send funds.

Thank you for taking my call. I will update this post once the quilt has been received.

Christopher

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

Nightly Bump on 03/05/2011 22:21:28 MST Print View

Nightly bump to keep this conversation on the front page until issues have been resolved.

I do hope that the quilt is in transit as claimed - if so, I will retract the allusion to fraud.

But after 4 days without a reasonable explanation of why there has been no response to any of my multiple inquires on where we are at in the transaction other than a brief, rather forced phone conversation, I have my doubts.

Christopher

Christopher Holly
(climber72) - F

Quilt received on 03/07/2011 14:29:20 MST Print View

Got the quilt today and retract the allusions to wrong doing.

I was nervous over lack of communication which began as soon as payment had been sent, but everything turned out all right in the end.

To avoid this in future transactions, I would recommend responding to requests with the sought after information just to ease the purchasers mind.

At the end of the day, thanks for the great quilt!

David P
(trailguru) - MLife

Locale: United States
. on 03/07/2011 17:18:56 MST Print View

Sorry for the lack of response.

I don't have internet at work so it's hard for me to reply, not to mention that i've been sick the past week so I wasn't really checking anything in the PC after i got home.