I just received my Teva Event jacket last night. My initial observations are
1. True to size, I'm a large.
2. Hood will accomodate any helmet.
3. Absolutely loaded with features/adjustability/pockets/pit-zips.
4. Definitely not UL, 20 oz.
5. Venting options include full length pit-zips and two-way waterproof zipper.
6. Fits comfortably, allows free movement.
7. Small complaint, you can feel the extra volume of material necessary for the pit-zips under the arms.
As to waterproofness, it's not raining and my wife is at home so I can't put it on and go stand in the shower. She just wouldn't understand. So, I'll report back on that one later. :-)