So I am here at school and I am taking a class on Nature, Culture, Politics. I am teaching the class on thursday and am looking to compare views on these topics (Nature, Culture, and Politics) across different demographics. Nothing scientific, just to see some interesting information. If any of you would like to help me out can you please answer the following questions? You dont have to answer all of them if you are uncomfortable providing certain information that is ok but please answer what you are comfortable with. You can either reply here, PM me, or email me at email@example.com I am interested to see what the BPL community thinks!
DISCLAIMER: I have no commercial interests or professional research interests of any kind. Just a survey for school. This is the only place I am putting this survey. If there are problems with me putting this on BPL please let me know!
1. Name (just first is ok)
3. Age (approx. is ok)
5. Level of education
6. Political affiliation
7. How do you define nature (i.e. is a: chair, tree, computer, etc. nature?)
8. How important is it to protect the environment?
9. How important is it to (recycle, take public transportation, turn lights out, turn the heat down, etc)?
10.If you were voting for the next presidential candidate, would his or her stance on environmental issues contribute to your decision?
11. Do you think we are damaging the environment?
12. Are there any social norms that you can think of, that you may or may not participate in, that either impact the environment negatively or positively?