Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Stretch Element and Nathan Hydration Pack

Display Avatars Sort By:
Max Hoagland
(maxhoagland) - F
FS: Patagonia Stretch Element and Nathan Hydration Pack on 01/27/2011 11:47:28 MST Print View

Patgonia Blue Stretch Element size small, 1 year old, still being produced, $450 retail, has a small hole on sleeve, waterproof, breathable. I have grown up! so now it's too small and needs a good home. Make me an offer somewhere close to $120.
Patagonia Stretch Element
Nathan running "vest" hydration pack #020. Had for less than a year. Great pack, really - it doesn't bounce, just like they say. Has functioning bladder too! To be honest, I think the bite valve sucks, you may want to swap it out for a camelback valve, but the bladder is in great shape and is easy to clean. Asking $35 obo with shipping.
Nathan Pack
Thanks for looking!

Brian Sims
(MTBMaven) - F
Nathan Backpack on 01/27/2011 14:49:18 MST Print View

I am interested in the Nathan pack. Will send contact info in a PM to you.

Ok, never mind. It's been a while since I have purchased anything from the Gear Swap. You can send me an email at MTBMaven at yahoo dot com.

Edited by MTBMaven on 01/27/2011 14:50:35 MST.

Brian Sims
(MTBMaven) - F
Nathan Pack. on 01/31/2011 16:30:42 MST Print View

Hey there Max. I wanted to check in to see if you are still interested in selling the Nathan hydration pack.