November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Patagonia Stretch Element and Nathan Hydration Pack
Display Avatars Sort By:
Max Hoagland
(maxhoagland) - F
FS: Patagonia Stretch Element and Nathan Hydration Pack on 01/27/2011 11:47:28 MST Print View

Patgonia Blue Stretch Element size small, 1 year old, still being produced, $450 retail, has a small hole on sleeve, waterproof, breathable. I have grown up! so now it's too small and needs a good home. Make me an offer somewhere close to $120.
Patagonia Stretch Element
Nathan running "vest" hydration pack #020. Had for less than a year. Great pack, really - it doesn't bounce, just like they say. Has functioning bladder too! To be honest, I think the bite valve sucks, you may want to swap it out for a camelback valve, but the bladder is in great shape and is easy to clean. Asking $35 obo with shipping.
Nathan Pack
Thanks for looking!

Brian Sims
(MTBMaven) - F
Nathan Backpack on 01/27/2011 14:49:18 MST Print View

I am interested in the Nathan pack. Will send contact info in a PM to you.

Ok, never mind. It's been a while since I have purchased anything from the Gear Swap. You can send me an email at MTBMaven at yahoo dot com.

Edited by MTBMaven on 01/27/2011 14:50:35 MST.

Brian Sims
(MTBMaven) - F
Nathan Pack. on 01/31/2011 16:30:42 MST Print View

Hey there Max. I wanted to check in to see if you are still interested in selling the Nathan hydration pack.