Forum Index » Gear Deals » Patagonia Winter Sale 30% off ends today; Take additional 10% off with my Gift Card

Display Avatars Sort By:
E J
(mountainwalker) - MLife

Locale: SF Bay Area & New England
Patagonia Winter Sale 30% off ends today; Take additional 10% off with my Gift Card on 01/26/2011 11:05:29 MST Print View

The Patagonia Winter Sale 30% off ends today
http://www.patagonia.com/us/shop/web-specials?k=ga

Have this also posted in Gear Swap, but since it's timely for the sale, also posting here.

Sitting on the fence about a Patagonia winter sale item, like a Nano Pullover or Down Sweater? Take an additional 10% off the Patagonia 30% off winter sale today for a total of 40% off, or 10% off any item, with my gift card credit.

I have a gift card credit in the amount of $497.74, which I’ll sell for 10% less, with free shipping for the card (though note all you need is my passcode, not the physical card, so you can use the credit right away). I can also sell the credit in parts, by transferring part of my credit to you, so if there’s an item you want for $150, I can sell that much to you, again for 10% off.

While there are lots of goodies that I’d love to pick up, my wife and I need the funds to replace a few key items we sold the heavier versions of and need to replace, like sleeping pad and sleeping bag/quilt, hopefully in time for the 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Trip next month (and beg or borrow whatever we haven't managed by then).

I’m a longstanding BPL member with many happy buyers of gear I’ve sold before on this forum, and have almost 200 transactions on eBay with perfect feedback and an ID-verified Paypal account. Accept cash Paypal.

Please PM with the amount you’d like – full card or part - and I’ll get back to you ASAP with Paypal payment details.