Forum Index » Gear Deals » Sierra Designs up to 60% off

Display Avatars Sort By:
Unknown abc
(edude) - F
Sierra Designs up to 60% off on 01/20/2011 10:19:21 MST Print View

Sierra Designs up to 60% off @ The Clymb

The Clymb is an online reseller who takes high-end gear and apparel and sells at deep discounts to community of members (free registration) for limited time frames.

I myself have already bought a Granite Gear Vapor Trail backpack an a Kelty Grand Mesa 4 person tent for very significant discounts, and can personally testify to The Clymb's excellent customer service. I have been nothing but happy in my dealings with them.

The Clymb charges only flat shipping fees between $1 and $8.

This sale ends in 3 Days, 23 Hours.

This link will take you to the website, an if you sign up using it,

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/EvanSzakacs

I'll get credit towards my next gear purchase for inviting you once you make your first purchase.

Thanks so much and I hope you all get some good gear for a sweet deal! -Evan

stephan q
(khumbukat) - F
Clymb on 01/20/2011 10:39:14 MST Print View

This site has great deals and very good customer service. Shipping can be slow. Just ordered Gnar 800 down fill hoodie at 11.5 oz. for $99. Check them out.

Edited by khumbukat on 01/20/2011 13:47:50 MST.

Mark Mathis
(78Staff) - F

Locale: NE Florida
slow ship on 01/20/2011 11:33:43 MST Print View

+1 on the shipping, everything looks to be shipping Feb 8th or after... I had thought about posting a link re the clymb before but was not too sure about the "link-for-credit" angle and how that sits with the forum rules, members, etc... I think there are supporter and detractors in the house, but just decided to avoid any controversy.

To be sure you can get good deals sometimes, you just have to be patient after the order, and put up with daily emails for crap you don't want...

Unknown abc
(edude) - F
"Sierra Designs up to 60% off" on 01/22/2011 15:15:16 MST Print View

I don't get 'daily' emails. I get emails when a new sale starts, when I place an order, and when my order ships (and whenever I email customer service) but that's about it.

Mike Spain
(maspain) - F

Locale: Georgia
If needed. on 01/24/2011 02:51:09 MST Print View

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MichaelSpain

Jason G
(JasonG) - F

Locale: iceberg lake
lol on 01/25/2011 10:28:50 MST Print View

lol mike, not cool man..

Jay Bonzani
(UltraBound) - F

Locale: NE Oregon
Signed Up on 01/26/2011 13:50:42 MST Print View

Don't know if I will use the site but I am all for helping someone else get a good deal. Enjoy!

Jeff Brown
(northshorehc) - F

Locale: New England
Thanks Evan on 02/08/2011 14:52:56 MST Print View

Thanks Evan. I signed up using your link.

Jeff

Edited by northshorehc on 02/08/2011 14:54:38 MST.