Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Snow Peak lids from Four Dog Stove Co.
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Carbiener
(HikingDave) - F

Locale: Northern California
Snow Peak lids from Four Dog Stove Co. on 01/18/2011 22:17:13 MST Print View

Hi Everyone,
Some time back people were trying to get custom made lids for their Snow Peak mugs. Four Dog Stove Company has them in stock again for the 450, 600, 700, 900 and 1400. Some are available in either aluminum or titanium, with or without drain holes. Donald does not have the order form for these lids on the web-site, but you can contact him via the web page at www.fourdog.com . I ordered a titanium lid for my Snow Peak 900 and it fits perfect. I have not field tested it yet but I assume it will be fine.
David

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: Snow Peak lids from Four Dog Stove Co. on 01/18/2011 22:20:01 MST Print View

How much does your 900 weigh with the lid? Lid still coming with the little wooden knob?

David Carbiener
(HikingDave) - F

Locale: Northern California
Re: Snow Peak lids from Four Dog Stove Co. on 01/19/2011 08:45:55 MST Print View

Ken,

The 900 weighes a total of 4.3 ounces. 3.5 ounces for the pot/mug and .8 ounces for the lid. I do not have a scale so I am getting these specs from Snow Peak and Donald at Mad Dog Stoves.

These are the lids with the little wood knob. The same ones Jason Klass was promoting.

Here are pictures from Jason:
SP 900 with lid

SP 900 with lid

lid top view

lid bottom view

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: Re: Snow Peak lids from Four Dog Stove Co. on 01/19/2011 18:47:38 MST Print View

Thanks for posting the weight. It's pretty good with the weight. I went with the 1l Evernew Pasta pot, 4.1 ounces. The lid snaps on too.