Some feedback and insights.
Also - there a re plenty of VERY light packs that would fit this load. You should be fine with less than 16 oz of backpack. The ULA Circut is a fine pack, and yu could trim off a few extra ounces easily!
- Just Purchased a Contrail - 30 oz ----------- A 10 oz tarp is MUCH lighter, easily saving 20 oz.
- What is a SLEEPING SHIRT? And SLEEPING PANTS? THese are extra weight, and you can save 11.5 oz.
- EXTRA underwear ??? ---- Easily NIX'd --- save 2.5
- (2x) Gaitoraid bottles weigh less than 7oz. But, the true "thin plastic" water bottles weigh less, 2-liter capacity with revised thin bottles will save 5 oz.
- A petzl e+Lite headlamp will save 2.3 oz
- NIX the camp towel -------- saving 2 oz
- NIX the TP ------------- saving 0.5
- Leatherman multi tool? This is a joke right? ----------- NIX and replace with a single edge razor blade, saving 6.2 oz.
- Purel is NOT soap. True soap is recommended over alcohol hand-sanitizer, I consider soap essential for post-pooping and as part of the First aid kit. You can't wash a wound with Purrel. Same weight.
- Pot - a small cup should weigh in under 3 oz, titanium or aluminum. 750ml plenty. ---------- saving 4.5
- Keys, ID, Money - NIX and just hide it in your vehicle ------------------ Saving 3 oz
- I don't see any water treatment? AquaMira repackaged should weigh in at about 2 oz.
- Your food weighs in at 25.5 oz Per day (total divided by 7) you could easily go down to 22 oz per day, saving 3.5 oz per day saving over 24 oz over a week.
BASE-WEIGHT SAVED: 57.5 oz (approx. 3.5 pounds)
PACK-WEIGHT SAVED (with consumables) : 71oz (approx. 4.3 pounds)