Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: GoLite, Kiva Packs; Equinox Silponcho
Display Avatars Sort By:
Mark Larson
(mlarson) - MLife

Locale: Southeast USA
FS: GoLite, Kiva Packs; Equinox Silponcho on 09/14/2006 08:57:17 MDT Print View

All items are spoken for and on the way to their new owners. Thank you all for looking.

------
GoLite Infinity $30--sold
Black, Size L, 33.9oz

This pack has seen about 10 days use from me, and an unknown number from the previous owner. The previous owner gave it three small holes in the bottom (1-3mm) which haven't caused any trouble for me. The pack is still in fine shape, but I haven't carried loads heavy enough to need it.

To explain the low price, please note that I have made 8oz worth of modifications to suit my own UL, trail-based, non-climber needs:
-I removed the 2 daisy chains on either side of the external pockets.
-I replaced the original drawstring with lighter cord.
-I removed the ice axe loops on the bottom of the pack.
-I removed the internal hydration pocket.
-I removed the top lid and all attachments for it.
So, the pack you receive would not have the top lid, axe loops, hydration pocket, or daisy chains. I'll take pictures if you want'em.
---

Kiva Jazz Adventure Pack $30--sold
Orange, Size M, 28.2oz

Features a top lid, hipbelt pockets, 3 exterior mesh pockets, hydration sleeve, etc. Mint condition, never used on trail. I loaded up and tried running around the yard, but the pack didn't fit right for me. I wish it did because I really like the volume and the pockets.
---

Equinox Silponcho $20--sold
Blue, approx 7.5ft long and 4.5ft wide
6 tie-outs total, 3 snaps per side
7.9oz in the included mesh stuffsack

I have converted to the SMD Gatewood Cape for poncho-tarping, so I'll pass this one along to someone else. This poncho was used in maybe 10-15 different days of rain; carried around in the pack for about maybe 4-5 weeks total. Looks to be in good condition.
---

I pay shipping for all items, and I can take photos if you want them. You'll get the quickest response by writing me here: mark d larson [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks for looking, y'all.
-Mark

Edited by mlarson on 09/15/2006 13:43:03 MDT.

Larry Hausman
(hausman) - F
Infinity Pack and Poncho on 09/14/2006 18:00:45 MDT Print View

Let me know if the other guy falls out. I'd be a player on the Infinity and Poncho

Larry
hausman@iglou.com