Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed
Display Avatars Sort By:
Greg Mihalik
(greg23) - M

Locale: Colorado
Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed on 01/02/2011 21:38:12 MST Print View

I need a couple of hardware parts from Germany. The site only ships DHL. I live in the hinterlands of Colorado, USA, and have Never seen a DHL truck. Plus, DHL probably follows all the "import" laws, and then adds a service fee.

The cost is about €60 + S&H and should weight less than 1kg, packaged.

I'm hoping you can just mail it, like a domestic package. I'll cover all costs, fees, etc., plus whatever you feel is fair. And of course if somethings gets missed, I'll cover it. Paypal works for me.

PM or direct to greg at smgm dot org

Thanks.

Edited by greg23 on 01/02/2011 21:39:36 MST.

Trevor Wilson
(trevor83) - MLife

Locale: ATL -- Zurich -- SF Bay Area
Re: Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed on 01/03/2011 03:37:02 MST Print View

Hey Greg,

I'd be happy to do it for you here from Switzerland. The only issue is that that Switzerland charges an extra 8% VAT tax on all incoming shipments so you would have to add that to the cost which might not make it the cheapest option. I think there are some folks here on the forums from Germany so maybe one of them will see your request and offer to help out. If you don't hear from anyone else soon and would like me to place the order, let me know.

Trevor

Edited by trevor83 on 01/03/2011 03:37:38 MST.

Greg Mihalik
(greg23) - M

Locale: Colorado
Done: Calling Europe: Purchase and Shipment Needed on 01/03/2011 09:52:37 MST Print View

I got a number of PMs and have things covered.
What a great community!

Thanks to all.