Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
EB FA bc100 rain jacket clearance
Display Avatars Sort By:
eric chan
(bearbreeder) - F
EB FA bc100 rain jacket clearance on 12/27/2010 16:47:14 MST Print View

http://www.eddiebauer.com/FIRST-ASCENT/First-Ascent-Mens/First-Ascent-Mens-Outerwear/index.cat

over 50% off BC100 rainjackets and mountain guide softshells

the madness starts ...

Brad Walker
(brawa)

Locale: SoCal
Softshell pants? on 12/27/2010 16:53:12 MST Print View

Any idea if the softshell pants (guide, guide lite) will be going on sale sometime soon? Anyone know if they're already on sale in-store?

eric chan
(bearbreeder) - F
sale on 12/27/2010 17:14:26 MST Print View

brad ... a lot of EB store have sales that arent posted online .. at my store there are jackets that are 100$ off plus were an additional 30% off for the last few days before xmas ....

call yr store or drop by the mall would be my guess ...

last year EB started clearing out all their stuff around spring or so ... the sales were EPIC ...

Val C
(GooseBumps) - F
Re: Softshell pants? on 12/27/2010 18:29:08 MST Print View

As of this afternoon the regular guide pants were not on sale at my local EB store. The sales people don't have advance notice about upcoming sales either. Keep calling, sign up for EB email, or watch the website. If they are on sale on the website, go into your local EB store and ask them if they'll honor the web price.

Aaron Reichow
(areichow)

Locale: Northern Minnesota
Re: Re: Softshell pants? on 12/28/2010 13:27:15 MST Print View

During a sale a week ago or so which covered the Frontpoint and Mountain Guide softshell they did honor the online sale price, even though in store both jackets were $100 off rather than 50% off like they were online. I showed the guy on my phone, they went and looked it up somewhere and gave me that price.

Brad Walker
(brawa)

Locale: SoCal
Thanks on 12/28/2010 14:06:17 MST Print View

Thanks for the responses. I called my local store and they carry the pants but they're not on sale. Time to wait and see what sale comes up next I guess.