Forum Index » Gear Deals » UltraLite Guyline

Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Gibson
(pgibson) - F

Locale: SW Idaho
UltraLite Guyline on 12/23/2010 12:34:57 MST Print View

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a new part of Arrowhead Equipment, I am starting up a specialized guyline division. We are stocking a range of guylines sold in short sections. We will be adding more options to the line up as we get more of our on order stock in as well as some accessories to broaden the range of gear as well.

The new site is at www.ultralightguyline.webs.com

To start off I have a few lines on the site ranging from black reflective polyester to 1000 pound rated 1.8mm, along with a few others. In the spring we will be getting some great stakes in a couple color choices.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Paul

Arrowhead Equipment
UltraLight Guyline

John West
(skyzo) - F

Locale: Borah Gear
Cool on 12/23/2010 16:48:13 MST Print View

Nice, I'll probably be ordering some of that hi-vis orange line soon, done business with you before and enjoy the very reasonable shipping!

John Devitt
(cabana) - MLife

Locale: Colorado
Re: Cool on 12/24/2010 09:16:01 MST Print View

+1

great guy to buy from and fast/reasonable shipping.

Regards,
John

tyler marlow
(like.sisyphus) - F

Locale: UTAH
Bear Bag Throw Kit on 12/26/2010 16:02:41 MST Print View

Will you be offering a bearbag throw kit like you have on the Arrowhead.webs site?

Paul Gibson
(pgibson) - F

Locale: SW Idaho
Bear bag line, on 12/27/2010 10:30:04 MST Print View

I mya consider doing the Bear Bag Kit at some point, but I would kind of like to keep most of the products separate for now, keeping UL Guyline focused on the longer sections of line versus AHE with the buy the foot options and the other products.

Paul