Jacks 'R' Better Service!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Michael Williams
(mlebwill) - F

Locale: Colorado
Jacks 'R' Better Service! on 11/28/2010 19:32:30 MST Print View

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am very impressed with Jacks 'R' Better and their service.

1st, they were gracious enough to contribute a quilt to the Continental Divide Trail Alliance charitable auction. I was bidding on a quilt and stopped after a while, I was pretty sure the quilt would be too narrow so I was ok letting it go. I told my wife and she continued bidding, without me knowing because she knew I wanted to try a quilt and she / I won the auction.

I got the quilt very promptly and it was too narrow which was a disappointment because it was high quality and I really liked it. I called one of the Jacks to see what my options were for accessories / modifications to make the quilt usable (with the assumption that I would probably have to sell the quilt and buy one that worked). However I was surprised to find out that Jack would let me exchange the quilt for a larger one that was properly sized. I want to point out that I did not buy the quilt from them, they knew that I won the quilt in the auction (at a pretty discounted price) and they had no responsibility to get me a quilt that worked. BUT they did! Not only that, they offered to exchange my auction quilt for another quilt that had a $5 higher MSRP straight across.

I got my new quilt today and it is awesome!

JRB has earned my loyalty not only because of their quality products but because their service is top notch.

Now I get to play around with a new toy and learn how to use a quilt, thanks JRB!

Mike

john Tier
(Peter_pan) - M

Locale: Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA
You are welcome on 11/29/2010 10:43:35 MST Print View

Mike,

Glad that the new quilt works for you.... Thanks for your appreciative note...Thanks for supporting the CDTA.

pan