Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB: Montbell (or other) Down Parka- Men's Large (or XL)
Display Avatars Sort By:
oliver hulland
(oli_h)
WTB: Montbell (or other) Down Parka- Men's Large (or XL) on 11/24/2010 13:07:56 MST Print View

Anybody have a Montbell Inner Down Parka they no longer need? I am trying to stay warm on the cheap, so I would consider one that has seen better days. Or, one that lacks a hood.

I am fairly certain I would wear a Large but would consider an XL if you thought it was a tight fit. I am 6'3" and weigh 200.

I would also be interested in any other (relatively affordable) down jackets.

Thanks,
Oliver

Ryan Teale
(monstertruck) - F

Locale: Almost Yosemite
WTB: Montbell (or other) Down Parka- Men's Large (or XL) on 11/24/2010 13:23:01 MST Print View

I don't have one to sell. I am your size and would say definitely go for XL. I have owned the Alpine Light Parka, UL Down Inner Parka and now the EX. Light in XL. I used to have an UL Half Sleeve in Large and it was too tight in the shoulders.

Ryan

Colin Kelley
(ckelley) - F

Locale: Santa Barbara
Montbell size Large on 11/24/2010 20:29:04 MST Print View

I'm 6'2"+, 180 pounds, and 41" chest. Montbell size Large is perfect for me. If you're over 41" at the chest then an XL is the way to go.

Tony Fleming
(TonyFleming) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Montbell EX light down jacket in XL on 11/24/2010 21:07:26 MST Print View

HI Oliver,

This may be out of your price range, but I have an essentially new Montbell EX light down jacket in XL that I have used once. $140.00 shipped. I just lost a ton of weight in the last month and a half, and I'm moving down to a size large. Here is a pic.Montbell EX Light Down Jacket

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Tony