November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB: Montbell (or other) Down Parka- Men's Large (or XL)
Display Avatars Sort By:
oliver hulland
WTB: Montbell (or other) Down Parka- Men's Large (or XL) on 11/24/2010 13:07:56 MST Print View

Anybody have a Montbell Inner Down Parka they no longer need? I am trying to stay warm on the cheap, so I would consider one that has seen better days. Or, one that lacks a hood.

I am fairly certain I would wear a Large but would consider an XL if you thought it was a tight fit. I am 6'3" and weigh 200.

I would also be interested in any other (relatively affordable) down jackets.

Ryan Teale
(monstertruck) - F

Locale: Almost Yosemite
WTB: Montbell (or other) Down Parka- Men's Large (or XL) on 11/24/2010 13:23:01 MST Print View

I don't have one to sell. I am your size and would say definitely go for XL. I have owned the Alpine Light Parka, UL Down Inner Parka and now the EX. Light in XL. I used to have an UL Half Sleeve in Large and it was too tight in the shoulders.

Colin Kelley
(ckelley) - F

Locale: Santa Barbara
Montbell size Large on 11/24/2010 20:29:04 MST Print View

I'm 6'2"+, 180 pounds, and 41" chest. Montbell size Large is perfect for me. If you're over 41" at the chest then an XL is the way to go.

Tony Fleming
(TonyFleming) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Montbell EX light down jacket in XL on 11/24/2010 21:07:26 MST Print View

HI Oliver,

This may be out of your price range, but I have an essentially new Montbell EX light down jacket in XL that I have used once. $140.00 shipped. I just lost a ton of weight in the last month and a half, and I'm moving down to a size large. Here is a pic.Montbell EX Light Down Jacket

Send me a PM if you're interested.