Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Imusa 10cm Mug Lid - Finally Found!!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jihad Estrada
(jaeestrada) - F
Imusa 10cm Mug Lid - Finally Found!! on 10/28/2010 19:45:06 MDT Print View

Well,I'm sure everyone has their own already found or made, but I've been looking for one for the longest time! I've been to 10's of stores with the mug searching for a lid of any kind that will fit it.

I bought the mug a while back, but never had a lid, I assumed I would find one easily.

Today, while walking through a food aisle in Wal-Mart, I saw that they now carry their own brand of quick oats for $1.08. When I arrived home, I thought to myself wouldn't it be funny if this lid fits the mug,,, it does! The cool part about it, is that it came from quick oats, which I'll most likely use when hiking as well!

Other LDPE lids are all about 2mm too small. This was the only one that fits, it's slightly loose and not fully fully snug, but holds all my junk inside, I'm still happy! I wish I could have someone stamp me out a nice one from aluminum, but who knows,,,

Mug + Oats = $3.05

Imusa Mug with lid weigh about 2.5ozImusa 10cm mug with Walmart brand quick oats lid

Edited by jaeestrada on 10/28/2010 19:46:21 MDT.

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: Sunshine State
Re: Imusa 10cm Mug Lid - Finally Found!! on 10/28/2010 20:29:38 MDT Print View

Feels great, doesn't it?

Happy for ya.

Todd

Jihad Estrada
(jaeestrada) - F
Re: Re: Imusa 10cm Mug Lid - Finally Found!! on 10/28/2010 23:01:00 MDT Print View

you have no idea! Thanks dude!

Ty Ty
(TylerD)

Locale: SE US
Stamped AL Lids on 02/06/2012 09:15:54 MST Print View

https://www.minibulldesign.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=121

Joe L
(heyyou) - MLife

Locale: Cutting brush off of the Arizona Tr
rubber band on 02/08/2012 15:48:29 MST Print View

You could use a rubber band to secure the loose fitting lid.

Christian Denniston
(cdenniston)
MBD on 02/08/2012 17:19:51 MST Print View

I purchased the Imusa lid from Mini Bull Designs for my 12cm and it is great. Fits perfect, and I enjoy the aesthetics of the wooden knob. It is a high quality piece, cheap too. Weighs 0.7 oz.