Forum Index » Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hiking Partners wanted for summers 2011 CDT

Display Avatars Sort By:
Kimberly Mooers
(godschildren) - MLife
Hiking Partners wanted for summers 2011 CDT on 10/03/2010 13:43:45 MDT Print View

Hi! I'm a Female, 55 years old and in good health. I completed a thruhike (JMT) this past summer. All 211 miles, 24 days. During the summer of 2009, I thru hiked the NPT (Northville-Lake Placid Trail) in 12 days.

I'm interested in doing a section of the CDT during July/August 2011. I'd like to be "on the trail" for about 3 or more weeks.

I live in NY State, so, it would take an effort for me to meet and interview potential hiking partners.Finish of the JMT

I look forward to your response!

Thanks very much.

Kim

Kimberly Mooers
(godschildren) - MLife
RE: Hiking Partners Sought for Summer 2011 for Continental Divide Trail on 10/18/2010 16:27:35 MDT Print View

Hi there again! I am just bringing to the forefront another post about the CDT. I'm hoping I can get some person(s) to join me. Please respond asap! Thanks!

Kimberly Mooers
(godschildren) - MLife
Re: UPDATE: Hiking Partners Found for Summer 2011 for Continental Divide Trail on 12/26/2010 12:42:44 MST Print View

I am conversing with two other female hikers - one lives in Oregon, the other in Colorado. Depending upon snow levels in July, we are looking to hike along the Colorado trail for a few weeks.

Clemencia Caporale
(caverchicha) - F
Interested on 12/27/2010 23:35:20 MST Print View

Hi Kim - I use to live in Colorado (Leadville) and never got a chance to hike the Colorado Trail when I lived there. I am 31 and work for a College in WA. I would be interested to hike 3 or more weeks on this trail. - Clemencia

Kimberly Mooers
(godschildren) - MLife
Re: Interested on 05/01/2011 06:28:40 MDT Print View

Hi Clemencia,

Thank you for your response. There are two women that I have been conversing with regarding the CT in July. I'm sorry for such a delay in response. My e mail is: wyldeflower@optonline.net. Please feel free to e mail me so that we can plan, if you are still interested in hiking, OK?

Thanks ~ Kim ~

Kimberly Mooers
(godschildren) - MLife
Re: UPDATE: Hiking Partners Found for Summer 2011 for Continental Divide Trail on 05/11/2011 16:35:59 MDT Print View

My plans are on hold this year to hike the Colorado Trail or section hike the CDT. I'm keeping it in mind for another time.