New Gossamer Gear product(s)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Daniel Goldenberg
(dag4643)

Locale: Pacific Northwet
New Gossamer Gear product(s) on 09/24/2010 10:46:05 MDT Print View

This is on GG's Twitter feed:
"Something big is on the way.... Hint: It's not The Lodge. Stay tuned...."

The Lodge is their new Mid, which you can see on their facebook page.

Anybody care to hazard a guess what the new item is? I know that GG is developing some carbon fiber goodies, but I wonder if this is something else?

Roger B
(rogerb) - MLife

Locale: Here and there
Re: New Gossamer Gear product(s) on 09/24/2010 11:48:15 MDT Print View

They have also been working on a new web page as well there are a few cuben prototypes so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
New Gossamer Gear product(s)" on 09/24/2010 14:46:07 MDT Print View

I've been trying to convince them to do a day pack. Seems like all my day packs weigh more than my backpacking packs.

Bradford Rogers
(Mocs123) - MLife

Locale: Southeast Tennessee
Re: New Gossamer Gear product(s)" on 09/24/2010 14:51:53 MDT Print View

I know they have a daypack, called the RikSak that is going to be released soon. A daypack doesn't appeal to me, but I am sure it does to many people.

Mary D
(hikinggranny) - MLife

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge
New Gossamer Gear product(s) on 09/24/2010 17:42:14 MDT Print View

I'm wondering what happened to their email newsletter. I signed up a couple of years ago, but haven't received one in almost a year. I was roaming their website yesterday (having also heard on various forums that new things are coming) but didn't see anything.

I presume, though, that when something does happen I'll find out here first!

Daniel Goldenberg
(dag4643)

Locale: Pacific Northwet
Re: New Gossamer Gear product(s) on 09/24/2010 18:10:23 MDT Print View

Place to go is their facebook page. There are announcements, pictures of prototypes etc there.

john chong
(johnch) - F
End of august on 09/25/2010 20:12:45 MDT Print View

I heard they were planning on updating their website back in the end of August, but I can safely assume that it's not going to plan.

I heard that there's going to be some new sections on the website, such as videos, and some articles on what GVP's techniques.

Jared Dilg
(Village) - MLife

Locale: Texas
Re: End of august on 09/25/2010 22:29:27 MDT Print View

I've seen their new website and it is pretty slick. It looked complete. As for the rest of this thread, I'm biting my tongue!