Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Nunatak Skaha Hoodie with pocket-NEW

Display Avatars Sort By:
Lynn Tramper
(retropump) - F

Locale: The Antipodes of La Coruna
FS: Nunatak Skaha Hoodie with pocket-NEW on 08/03/2006 15:40:49 MDT Print View

This is a size medium with Pertex Quantum orange outer shell. Weighs exactly 300g (10.6 oz). I'm selling it to raise dosh as I just suffered multiple lower leg fractures. It's a lovely and light piece of craftsmanship...tried on once and was a size too small for me anyway. Only had it a week

Retails for $365 plus postage. Will sell for $300 including postage

Should fit chest 39"-41", sleeve length (middle of neck over shoulder to wrist) 34".

http://www.nunatakusa.com/down_sweater_skaha_hoodie.html
http://www.nunatakusa.com/Product_Graphics/skahapocket.jpg

email me at retropump@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Lynn Tramper
(retropump) - F

Locale: The Antipodes of La Coruna
orange is good on 08/08/2006 13:53:35 MDT Print View

I should mention, just in case you might be put off by the color, that I got the orange Quantum shell for safety/search and rescue reasons rather than because I LIKE bright orange. It's a highly visible color which should also help you avoid getting shot by hunters (a real consideration where I live and backpack). This jacket has incredible loft for a baffled jacket with hood and pockets weighing in at 10.6 oz!

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
Re: Nunatak Skaha Hoodie with pocket-NEW on 08/13/2006 15:41:22 MDT Print View

I really hate getting shot by hunters.

greg degler
(gregdegler) - F

Locale: West
open season on UL's on 09/07/2006 13:32:41 MDT Print View

FYI, it does happen. Beginning of Elk season near Augusta,Montana a coupla years ago I got shot at next to dirt road truck camping. It certainly woke me up that frosty morning.

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: open season on UL's on 09/07/2006 14:11:35 MDT Print View

(read this with a good Maine accent)A-yup, there was a farmer who painted COW on the side of his livestock during hunting season to keep city-folk hunters from shooting them and, don't you know, some nitwit shot his John Deere tractor. Can't get there from here, nosir.....

J W
(jhaura) - M

Locale: www.Trailability.com
... on 12/20/2006 21:30:28 MST Print View

Edited by jhaura on 02/26/2013 15:33:05 MST.