Forum Index » Chaff » A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all

Display Avatars Sort By:
Matt Lutz
(citystuckhiker) - F

Locale: Midwest
A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/05/2010 21:13:29 MDT Print View

Happily married Aug. 7, 2010.

Wedding2

Sht1

More photos on Facebook.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/05/2010 21:16:45 MDT Print View

Hey congrats! I've been with my wife for more than half my life(I'm 43). She loves the car camping thing. It works out for the best as our two dogs don't care for the overnight backpacking thing either. So I have a great babysitter in the deal as well.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/06/2010 10:06:04 MDT Print View

Congrats, Matt!!!

John Donewar
(Newton) - MLife

Locale: Southeastern Louisiana
Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/06/2010 10:30:14 MDT Print View

She looks like a keeper Matt.

CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !

I found mine 34 years ago. ;-)

Wishing you all the happiness, luck and success in the world. :-)

So where was the honeymoon? AT, CDT, PCT, LT, JMT ... :-)

Party On,

Newton

Jim Colten
(jcolten) - M

Locale: MN
Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/06/2010 12:42:52 MDT Print View

So she finally made an honest man out of you! (he-he)

Here's wishing you an enduring and satisfying journey together. Congrats.

Ike Mouser
(isaac.mouser) - F
congrats on 09/06/2010 13:43:04 MDT Print View

My wife likes hiking but we will not have time for a good number of years. ENJOY IT!

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/06/2010 20:26:24 MDT Print View

Wow, Matt! Congratulations! I wish you both many wonderful trail miles; starry, bugless nights; and an abundance of love and happiness.

Sarah Kirkconnell
(sarbar) - F

Locale: In the shadow of Mt. Rainier
Re: A spouse is the greatest hiking partner of all on 09/06/2010 20:28:18 MDT Print View

I'd agree on that one :-) That and when you have kids as well! (Well, no rush....hehheh!)

Congrats!!

BER ---
(BER) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Congratulations on 09/07/2010 09:46:28 MDT Print View

Congratulations Matt!
Would most heartily agree that a spouse makes the best hiking partner. I am blessed to have one that not only is a wonderful hiker, but an excellent trip planner, a power paddler, wonderful trail cook, expert dehydrator, and far better fisher(wo)man than I. And she keeps our sleeping bag warm and comfy!

hiking partner

Best of luck on your journey together!

Edited by BER on 09/07/2010 09:50:28 MDT.

Rog Tallbloke
(tallbloke) - F

Locale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
Congratulations too on 09/07/2010 16:25:29 MDT Print View

Well done Matt!

Kath and I got engaged the same night, it must be something in the August air. :-)