Mountainfitter Cuben Fiber Drybags Instock
Display Avatars Sort By:
Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
Mountainfitter Cuben Fiber Drybags Instock on 08/19/2010 15:11:34 MDT Print View

Hey Everyone,

My rolltop waterproof drybags are back in-stock and ready to ship with a few new sizes. 6x9, 8x12, 10x15 and 12x20. I only built a few per size so they will probably sell out pretty quick. If you have any questions please let me know otherwise you can check them out on my website. Mountainfitter.com

Thanks,
Lawson

mountainfitter paklight cuben fiber ctf3 waterproof rolltop drybags

mountainfitter paklight cuben fiber ctf3 waterproof rolltop drybags

Edited by Mountainfitter on 08/19/2010 15:14:44 MDT.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

More bags in stock on 08/27/2010 10:01:26 MDT Print View

There are more bags in stock and ready to ship!

Trevor Wilson
(trevor83) - MLife

Locale: ATL -- Zurich -- SF Bay Area
Re: More bags in stock on 08/27/2010 11:11:32 MDT Print View

I've purchased several dry bags from Lawson and they've been great! Kept everything bone dry on multiple hikes this summer.

Jarod Fleming
(flemdawg1) - F

Locale: SE US
Combo Pack on 08/27/2010 16:00:54 MDT Print View

Have you considered offering several bundled together as a combo pack?

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

No but its a good idea on 08/27/2010 22:07:18 MDT Print View

No but its a good idea. Let me work on getting that setup.

Thanks for the input.

Cheers,
Lawson

Konrad .
(Konrad1013) - MLife
package deal on 08/27/2010 22:38:09 MDT Print View

I agree with packaging up all of them for a discount. It's a very strong incentive IMO

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Buy them all price $54.95 on 09/02/2010 13:01:01 MDT Print View

The price is $67.80 if you buy them all individually or $54.95 if you buy them all together. I hope thats enough savings?

Thanks again,
Lawson

Joshua Gray
(coastalhiker) - MLife
Re: Buy them all price $54.95 on 09/02/2010 14:34:05 MDT Print View

I think that's a pretty good deal, almost 20% less. Any chance you are going to start making/selling the cuben pack liners again?

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Locale: Boulder
Mountainfitter Cuben Fiber Drybags on 09/02/2010 14:46:38 MDT Print View

That IS a good deal. Lawson makes good stuff. I use several of his black roll tops to keep things organized and dry, as well as his 30 L. pack liner. In addition, I picked up a 12" x 20" draw string bag from him, which I use inside my Outsak for hung food storage. Excellent combination to thwart the birds and rodents. I love his cuben bags.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Packliners are coming back! on 09/06/2010 18:31:05 MDT Print View

Packliners will be available again soon. I have been working on trying to come up with 3 sizes that will fit almost every pack in the market. Its been tough but I think I got the sizes nailed.

Cheers,
Lawson

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Packliners on 09/10/2010 20:47:42 MDT Print View

Hey Everyone.

In order to make sure my planned pack-liner sizes are going to work I need to some backpack sizing info.

I am looking for the bottom length x width, the interior height and the filled pack circumference at the bottom and top.

So if you have a ULA, Zpacks, Six Moon, MLD, Gossamer Gear, McHale, Mont Bell, Crux, MacPac, Gregory, Kelty, Lowe, Cilogear, GoLite, Mountain Smith, Osprey, Lightwave, REI and any pack company I might of forgot about and your looking for a lightweight packliner that actually fit's please forward me the name of the pack with the measurements.

I really appreciate the help and to show my appreciation I will offer a BPL 20% off coupon once these liners hit the shelves that can be used for my drybags as well.

Cheers,
Lawson

Edited by Mountainfitter on 09/10/2010 20:48:28 MDT.

Warren Crow
(crowculbertson) - MLife

Locale: Alabama
Mountainfitter Cuben Fiber Drybags on 09/10/2010 21:20:51 MDT Print View

Your web page only has 6X9 and 8X12 rolltop drybags left. I suspect I am too late for the whole enchilada deals. I think we have a perfect teaching moment for the law of supply and demand!

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

More on the way on 09/10/2010 22:37:45 MDT Print View

More are on the way! They should be back instock by mid next week.

Gary Dunckel
(Zia-Grill-Guy) - MLife

Locale: Boulder
Pack measurements on 09/11/2010 09:54:08 MDT Print View

Lawson, I PM'd you with the dimensions for my Jam 2, Talon 44, and Aether 60. Hopefully others will do the same to help you out. I really like the black 30 L liner I bought a few months ago. To have well fitting liners for larger packs would be superb. I like what you are trying to do here. White ones, please, so I can see what's inside the liner at night.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

THANKS on 09/12/2010 18:17:23 MDT Print View

Hey Gary,

Thanks for the help. So far you are the only one who has forwarded me any pack dimensions. So if anyone could help out it would be greatly appreciated. Once the pack-liners come out I will offer a 20% off discount.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Pack cover? on 09/12/2010 18:29:00 MDT Print View

Lawson,
Hopefully I've not missed this being discussed in another thread, but do you have plans for cuben pack covers?

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

pack cover on 09/12/2010 18:46:22 MDT Print View

Hey Travis,

I have no plans to build pack cover's at this time. If you are interested in buying one I am pretty sure Joe at Zpacks builds them.

Cheers,
Lawson

Edited by Mountainfitter on 09/12/2010 18:47:07 MDT.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: pack cover on 09/12/2010 19:01:34 MDT Print View

Thanks Lawson. Yeah, I've looked at Joe's pack covers, but was just curious as to who else would be an option.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Options are great on 09/12/2010 19:08:32 MDT Print View

Options are great especially since no two companies create the same product. It also allows for cheaper prices which is always great. At this time though my goal is to focus on a limited number of always instock ready to ship products.

Warren Crow
(crowculbertson) - MLife

Locale: Alabama
ULA - Ohm on 09/14/2010 09:51:24 MDT Print View

"Warren,the large is 26x13x6 with a 9inch collar, the med is 24x13x6

Chris McMaster//Owner///Ultralight Adventure Equipment// Logan Utah
"