Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
swap neoair small for either medium or regular?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Locale: Morrison, CO
swap neoair small for either medium or regular? on 07/01/2010 19:26:57 MDT Print View

I have a small neoair in like new condition (used about 20 times, no marks or repairs). After those uses, i think i would rather have a normal length neoair, despite the weight gain. if anyone has a medium or regular size neoair (needs to be in excellent condition) they'd like to swap, please pm me.

-Ted

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

bump on 07/03/2010 00:36:01 MDT Print View

i received a few pm's, so i'd like to address why i want to swap it. also, i am not looking to sell it outright.

I hurt my foot pretty badly 2 months ago (class 3 strain, couldn't walk for a week). Im finally able to jog again and 99% of the time, it doesn't bother me. however the last three nights i slept on this (since the foot injury), it has been extremely uncomfortable on my ankle with the drop from 2.5" to the level of my empty pack that i've stuck under my feet.

so, if anyone has a larger size that wants to swap for my small, please pm me.

thanks

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

Re: swap neoair small for either medium or regular? on 07/07/2010 20:16:36 MDT Print View

anyone interested?

Jed Augustine
(jaugusti) - F

Locale: Appalachians/Rockies
20% off NeoAir at Campsaver.com on 07/08/2010 00:12:46 MDT Print View

Dear Ted-

This doesn't address the NeoAir you already have, but you could get 20% a NeoAir at Campsaver.com right now with the coupon "deal-honk" at checkout.

All my best,

Jed

Ted E
(Mtn_nut) - MLife

still looking on 07/14/2010 19:29:57 MDT Print View

thanks for the idea jed, but i'd rather swap with someone who wants the lighter small neoair.