I'll cap of this thread with a gear swap manifesto:
1. If it takes more than two tons of CO2 to ship the item CONUS, you must plant at least four trees, unless of course, you don't believe global warming exists.
2. PM sent indicates you've sent a question about shipping to Canada, but have no intention of purchasing the item.
3. If an agreement is made with buyer #1, but payment is not rendered within 12 minutes, the next person down the line gets skipped, and #3 gets dibs, unless #4 sends an email offering you $10 more.
4. If I had a nickel for every Contrail.
5. Exercise judgement when offering LT4's for sale, or a mob, replete with pitchforks and petzl's, may have you for breakfast.
6. No I will not ship to Australia.
7. If you offer up those 15 WM bags you bought to get eleventy hundred Moosejaw points, don't expect any love.
8. If it's overpriced, you'll hear about it.
9. No one wants your Bison GWS. No one.