Overall that looks like a nice list, however since you posted this up for a review, I will post a few suggestions:
1. I realize socks are a personal thing, and obviously you don’t want to mess up what works for you, but 3.6oz for spare socks seems like a lot for summer.
2. I would switch the heavy Thermarest stuff sack to a sil stuff sack and just fill it with any extra clothes, raingear, etc.
3. 5 liters seems like a lot of water to carry in the southeast. I never carry over 2 liters at a time.
4. For solo use, you could go to a smaller cook pot and save a little weight
5. I would drop the cup and just eat and drink out of my cookpot.
6. You might repackage some of your toiletries and personal care items into smaller quantities. Half an ounce of Advil is quite a bit, as is 3oz of DEET. I might drop the sunscreen altogether as you don’t hike in the sun much in the southeast.
7. I would replace the Kershaw with a smaller, lighter, knife like the Gerber Mini LST, the Spyderco Ladybug, or the Swiss Army Classic