For Sale: MSR Dragonfly stove. I only used this a few times, and I just have too many stoves now to justify keeping them all. It comes with everything that came with it.
Here's the info on the MSR stove:
It has also won some awards you can see on there.
Stove looks and works as good as new (some minor heat discoloration as expected). Windscreen is still fine, but at some point you may want to buy a replacement (not very expensive) or just make your own from readily available products like aluminum sheeting or a pie tin.
FEATURES of the Dragonfly Stove by MSR
* Cool Fuel Valve: First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control - simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
* Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
* Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
* Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy storage.
* Remote Burner: Pioneered by MSR, the separate fuel bottle and pump keep the flame away from the fuel, which allows the use of a windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently.
* Self-Cleaning Shaker Jet: Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
* Suspended Burner Cup: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground.
* Efficient: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
* Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
* Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision simmer-to-boil control with a simple twist of the flame adjuster.
* Type: Deluxe Stove
* Trail Weight: 14 oz (395 g)
* Packed Weight: 18 oz (510 g)
* Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 126 minutes
* Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 153 minutes
* Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
* Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
* Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
* Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
* Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
* Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
* Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
* Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
* Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
* Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
It cost me $130 and the fuel bottle was an additional $15. The fire starter is BPL gear and was $11.
I will sell everything you see for $100 (with the Fuel bottle and fire starter. I'm also including the fuel itself. It is over half full. No idea what it cost.)
If you would like just the stove itself without the bottle and the fire starter, I will sell it for $85.
The price includes Paypal (though I kindly ask that you make it a personal payment)
This is the fire starter: