Suunto on sale at theclymb
Display Avatars Sort By:
Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
Suunto on sale at theclymb on 06/01/2010 11:23:35 MDT Print View

theclymb.com is having a decent sale on suunto training watches. If you want to check out the deals, here is an invite.

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MattAllen

full disclosure... I get a $10 credit if you order through my invite.

Fred Ackerman
(Phred) - F
Sale Over on 06/04/2010 11:06:41 MDT Print View

Only thing I can seem to get to on here is the sale on Xterra. Is the Suunto thing over?

Edit: Yes, I believe it is. Oh well. Did they have all their watches? If it was really 55% off, I really missed out.

Edited by Phred on 06/04/2010 11:09:00 MDT.

Pieter Kaufman
(Pieter) - F
Re: Sale Over on 06/04/2010 11:27:31 MDT Print View

Not all their watches. Mainly (only?) their training oriented watches. Assuming you were interested in something with an altimeter/barometer, there was nothing of interest.

Giltman does have a good deal on a titanium Tissot T-Touch right now though. Good, basic ABC functionality on that one, real analogue sweep hands, and a superior all-around product to the Suuntos with a smaller case size than the Cores, Vectors, etc. $449 for it, and that's an outstanding price.

Roberto Requena
(rrequena) - F

Locale: Canadian Rockies
Suunto + others on 06/04/2010 13:08:26 MDT Print View

I bought my Suunto watch off Jomashop.com. It's still got to be the best place online to buy watches. My Suunto Core Yellow black came out to $185 after I found a 10% off coupon. That's the cheapest I've seen that model. They sell more or less every other brand of watch from sport to fashion to heirloom quality.

Rod Lawlor
(Rod_Lawlor) - MLife

Locale: Australia
T-touch on 06/04/2010 18:23:38 MDT Print View

This does look like a nice watch, that would be perfectly acceptable to wear around town, without looking like you were heading off to climb Everest. (I had to look through the watch section twice, since it was the least 'flashy' looking sports watch) Plus it's titanium!

* Round titanium case with digital window at 6 o'clock
* Titanium bracelet with deployment closure
* Swiss made quartz multi function movement
* Water resistance tested at 30M
* Features include date, compass, thermometer, barometer, alarm, chronograph, perpetual calendar, and rotating bezel
* Case measures 42mm (1.7 inches) wide
* 20mm (0.8 inches) wide
* 2 year warranty

(Note that Gilt is also an invite site. Feel free to use http://www.gilt.com/invite/rodlawlor Theoretically I receive a $25 credit if anyone buys using this, but it's never happened yet. I need richer friends!)

Fred Ackerman
(Phred) - F
Amazon on 06/04/2010 20:03:30 MDT Print View

Now I'm not so sad. And thanks for the info.

The price for the Core on Amazon is really good. $167.00 for the black and yellow one.

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
training watches on 06/06/2010 10:00:51 MDT Print View

yeah... mostly training watches. There was one with an altimeter though... oh, and a golf one.