For those of you that own the St. Moritz Pathfinder watch that BackpackingLight carries:
1. Is it durable?
2. Is the alarm loud enough?
3. How long do the battery last, given only occasional use of the alarm?
4. Can you replace the battery yourself?
5. Can you find new O-rings (assuming that's how the watch is water-resistant)?
6. Do you like the color of the dial (black v.s. white)? I.e., is it easy to read?
Thanks. I have a Swiss Army watch that I like, but only certain dealers have the tool to open it. There's one such shop in Denver, but they're in a remote suburb, they won't do it while you wait so it takes two trips, and they charge $25. (I'll sell it - no scratches!)