Took the Meta 2P for an overnight in Shenandoah national park last weekend. I replaced a Losi 2P with it, at a savings of 44oz. Ordered from Campsaver; now my girlfriend has a pair of Leki poles.
I don't have a scale, so I'll go with Rob's weights. Replaced the factory stuffsack with a .7oz Sea to Summit M Ultrasil sack, the factory stakes with 5oz Easton 8" Aluminum stakes, and the guylines and blue pole tension lines with Triptease, all of which may have brought the tent down to Nemo's advertised weight. Used it with my BD Alpine Carbon Cork poles.
Setup was a breeze -- 4 minutes from sack to unpacking inside. As you can see from the pic, the green of the new 20D OSMO fabric is pretty subtle; it was a good thing our companions had their bright orange Marmot Twilight up or we might not have found our campsite again after walking away to hang a bear bag.
The interior dimensions are absolutely dependent on guyline tension, but once everything's guyed out, it's an impressive amount of space. We got 4 people into the thing to play a board game -- so long as everyone's on good terms, it's tight but workable. For sleeping, my large NeoAir and my girlfriend's regular NeoAir fit side by side with ~3" of space to either side. We're both 5'10"; we had at least 10 inches of usable space at the head and foot of the tent while lying down, and our faces were 6" from the tent wall in a centered sleeping position. There is a truly surprising, and comfortable, amount of space inside.
If a guyline loop could be added to the main tent body at the same height as the loops for the vestibule door tiebacks, it might help make the main walls a little more taut. Our site was in northeastern deciduous forest, so very little wind; I worry about that big square of fabric deflecting considerably in a storm.
It was in the mid-70s when we set up camp; got down to 55 during the night rained for about an hour around 2AM -- not a drop got through. We slept with both vestibules open, until the breeze started to drive the rain sideways under the vestibule overhang. While there was no condensation with both vestibules closed, after an hour it got pretty close and funky in the tent.
Which brings me to my one major gripe with the Meta -- ventilation. The high vents in the vestibule peaks work brilliantly, but only if they're fed from the the low vents. The low head and foot vents, as you can see on Rob's guy line image, are shielded on the outside by a rain flap held open by that center guyline. On the inside, however, the vent is sewn into a series of 4"-wide individual slits which lie flush with the tent wall and don't open easily. If each of the the interior vent slits had a small collapsible velcro prop to hold them open (like the roof vents on a Tenshi), ventilation would be much improved. I suppose something could be rigged using sticks or Q-tips.
Not a thorough test by any means -- I still have questions about how this thing will fare in any sort of a wind -- but so far, very impressed. I share Alex's high opinion of Nemo's workmanship & customer care; will likely get the Meta 1P for solo outings.