ipad log in
Display Avatars Sort By:
Matt DeWitt
(tritan) - F

Locale: Midwest
ipad log in on 05/02/2010 10:56:54 MDT Print View

I can't log in using my ipad. I can see the forums fine but no articles or log in. anybody help?

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: ipad log in on 05/02/2010 11:06:32 MDT Print View

Hi Matt,

Not sure, but here's my hunch (I'm assuming you're trying to log in via the login link, but it's telling you there is no such record). When you touch in the username dialog box to fill in your user name, the 'system' automatically makes the first letter a capital letter unless you tell it not to. Usernames are case sensitive, so if your regular user name is not capitalized, then when you touch inside the username area, first touch/press the up arrow (shift) key on the onscreen keyboard so you're not capitalizing the first letter, then fill out the username and password and hit go/join. That should do it for you.

Take care,

Doug

Greg Mihalik
(greg23) - M

Locale: Colorado
Re: ipad log in on 05/02/2010 11:17:42 MDT Print View

WAG -

There is a case sensitivity issue between pages.

Try this: Go to Help (upper right) and submit a "MY SUPPORT" request, using your name and password. (Mention login issues in the body).

If it works - Good. (PFM)

If not, sorry.

Edit: I'm not suggesting you submit a help request for actual help, but just going through the process on that page seems to cope with the case sensitivity issues surrounding login.

Edited by greg23 on 05/02/2010 12:18:41 MDT.