Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Camping trip ended in disaster in Norway
Display Avatars Sort By:
Timo Anttalainen
(timoa)

Locale: Finland, Espoo
Camping trip ended in disaster in Norway on 04/12/2010 11:21:16 MDT Print View

Google translation Fin to Eng

ean-to tent in Grandpa died in an explosion in northern Norway Salangenissa. Tent was also the grandmother and her grandchildren were seriously injured.
Grandfather was retkikeitintä switching on when the gas bottle overnight tent leaked gas exploded.
Man died of injuries sustained in a hospital. Seriously injured in an accident also 4 -, 6 -, 9 -, 12 - year old grandmother and her grandchildren. They are hospitalized for serious burns due.
The accident occurred when the child's grandparents had a trip with their children Bekkebotnin mountain region.
Witnesses alerted for help immediately, but the arrival of rescue helicopter took almost two hours. According to emergency authorities came to the scene as quickly as possible.
YLE Lappi

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=fi&sl=fi&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyle.fi%2Falueet%2Flappi%2F2010%2F04%2Ftelttaretki_paattyi_katastrofiin_1599586.html
www.yle.fi

Edited by timoa on 04/12/2010 11:23:22 MDT.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Re: Camping trip ended in disaster in Norway on 04/12/2010 11:50:04 MDT Print View

Or click here.

Tragic. Timo, do you know what brand / model stove and fuel they were using?

Timo Anttalainen
(timoa)

Locale: Finland, Espoo
stove? on 04/12/2010 11:58:16 MDT Print View

I don't know nothing more. I think it was not normal small campin stove.