- NIX ----- NeoAir StuffSack 0.5
- NIX ----- REI Travel Down Stuff Sack 0.5
- EXCHANGE ----- Tarptent Moment 28.5 - Is it bug season in may? Use a tarp. Easy! And, you have a bug head-net, easy to sleep with if it's buggy. Save approx. 18 oz!
- EXCHANGE ----- Platypus 2 liter Big Zip w/ Hose 5.5 Why so much water capacity in May in the south? THere should be water EVERYWHERE. No need to carry it on your back. And, no need for the hose, you'll be fine with just a bottle.
- EXCHANGE ----- Fuel Canister 7.0 and Soto OD-1R Micro Regulator Stove 2.6, Exchange for a simple alcohol or esbit stove. Those canisters are heavy, even after they are empty.
- NIX ----- Synthetic underwear 1.5 - Is this an item you carry with you?
- EXCHANGE ----- Benchmade 530 Pardue Axis 1.8 - no need for a "real" knife, a single edge razor in a cardboard sheath will do fine, weighing 0.1 oz.
- NIX ----- Ipod Nano/Headphones 2.0
- NIX ----- Gerber Infinity Flashlight 2, you already have the Black Diamond Spot, no need for redundancy.
- NIX ----- Wet Wipes 3.0 - You have Soap & Purell, no need for redundancy.
- NIX -----Snow-stake Trowel 1.0 - Use a stick to dig. Easy.
- NIX -----MSR Pack towel Large 01.8 You already have a bandana, no need for redundancy.