Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB Katadyn Pocket
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jeffrey Kuchera
(frankenfeet)

Locale: Great Lakes
WTB Katadyn Pocket on 04/06/2010 13:27:17 MDT Print View

WTB Katadyn Pocket. PM me if you want to sell one.

Steven Jung
(Prepper) - F

Locale: Southwest
Pocket filter on 04/10/2010 11:52:30 MDT Print View

I have one in new condition, never used.

Jeffrey Kuchera
(frankenfeet)

Well.... on 04/10/2010 12:09:01 MDT Print View

Well you have zero history here at BPL and your only post was 13 minutes ago to let me know you have a brand new katadyn pocket. You have no PM account set up, no bio, no locale. I am a bit leery of dealing with you. I was new here once too but it seems a little strange a new guy's first post would involve trying to sell something. No offense in case you are legit, but basically I have no way of knowing that you are legit. Are you?

Edited by frankenfeet on 04/10/2010 12:16:41 MDT.

Steven Jung
(Prepper) - F

Locale: Southwest
Forget it. on 04/10/2010 19:55:05 MDT Print View

I am new to this forum. I am not very computer savy and I don't know how to set up what you are referring too. My intentions were legitimate.

Jeffrey Kuchera
(frankenfeet)

Welcome. on 04/10/2010 20:01:47 MDT Print View

Hey Steven to get set up click on change my profile which is found under the search bar in the top right corner of the page and you should be able to specify a locale, add a brief bio, and specify an email address at which to recieve private messages. Private messages are a way for bpl members to communicate while keeping their email address private. Welcome to the community. I am not sure I can work any kind of deal with you though since you have no history built up here yet. Hopefully that will change as this is a fantastic online community.

Edited by frankenfeet on 04/10/2010 20:05:09 MDT.

Tam Nguyen
(FoldersUnite) - F
1 here on 04/12/2010 17:34:03 MDT Print View

I have one, new condition, tested at home once, but never used in the field.

Please pm me.