This is the second MYOG tent I have made using the 20yds of sil-nylon I purchased from OWFINC. It is 110" long, 70" at its max width and 58" at the peak. Weight before seam sealing was just under 1.5 pounds including the pole, 6 MSR Needle stakes, a real floor, all lines and stuff sack. I was concerned with pack size so the pole was made into 5 sections. Using a bit of math I came up with the optimal cut length for each individual pole section. This minimized the overall pole length when stored. The top pole did not require an insert to attach another segment and the bottom pole has a 3/4" end tip. The 58" 5 segment pole ended up being as short as possible when broken down which is 13". The eyelets were aluminum so weight is next to nothing. I have one eyelet placed so the pole is perfectly vertical and another eyelet 5" offset if I need more usable interior space. I tried a 10" pole offset but it would require a much stiffer pole to work well. The bathtub floor is a single piece with 4" of no-see-um mesh attaching it to the main tent. Running the entire width of the floor is 3/4" grosgrain. This adds additional reinforcement to the eyelet area and makes for easier setup. If I stake out the 2 ends of the grosgrain I have a solid place for the pole to attach.
The tent is almost large enough for 2 people in a pinch. If I played with the pole placement it would probably work. For me and my gear it is pure luxury! I am 6'1" and the length is enough for me to stretch my arms and feet a fair amount. The high peak makes for more usable floor space as well as head room.