Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Altrec Coupon Code
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Locale: Bay Area
Altrec Coupon Code on 03/17/2010 11:43:27 MDT Print View

Does anyone have a coupon code number available for Altrec?

Konrad .
(Konrad1013) - MLife
altrec on 03/17/2010 11:47:39 MDT Print View

altrec has cashback on bing.com (12% off i think). Plus if you have bought from them in the past, and have an account with them, you can write reviews for 20% off full priced items coupons

David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Locale: Bay Area
Altrec on 03/17/2010 11:50:42 MDT Print View

Thanks Konrad......how does cashback on bing.com work?

Konrad .
(Konrad1013) - MLife
bing cashback on 03/17/2010 14:43:29 MDT Print View

Hey. Bing.com gives cash back for shopping at select stores. Heres a listing of all the stores that participate
http://www.bing.com/shopping/pages/stores.aspx?scope=cashback&FORM=R5FD1

You have to sign up for an account on Bing(free), and then make sure you click through to the store you want to shop at. So first sign up for an account, then find altrec in the link I sent above, and click through. It will redirect you to altrec.com Buy whatever you need, etc. After you make your purchase, you should receive an email from bing that they are rewarding your 12% (or whatever the % is at the time for that particular store), that will remain pending in your account for 90 days. They make it pending for this long, so that if you end up not liking the products and return them, they don't reward you. After the pending period is over, the cash will be deposited into your cashback account, which then you can have them redeposit it into either your bank account or paypal. Sometimes, the cashback doenst go through, so you have to email bing and show them proof of purchase via pdf reciept etc.

Notable stores on bing.com include
Moosejaw, Sierra Trading Post, Altrec, backcountry

REI has cashback on fatwallet.com. Similar system.

Ruohao Liu
(Cloudynesz)

Locale: IN
Re: Altrec Coupon Code on 03/17/2010 15:32:22 MDT Print View

Ebates, Fatwallet, also!!!

Ross P Hemphill
(rbimli) - F

Locale: PNW
something to watch out for on 03/23/2010 14:29:12 MDT Print View

Sometimes, things will be more expensive if you are using Bing. Make sure you're actually saving money if you're thinking of using it! (I think cookies may be involved.)

Frank Steele
(knarfster) - F

Locale: Arizona
Cookies?! on 03/23/2010 14:51:26 MDT Print View

Never eat cookies and surf, you get fat like me.

Konrad .
(Konrad1013) - MLife
more expensive with bing? on 03/23/2010 17:38:54 MDT Print View

Arr, can you expand on that? Did you mean that the bing.com search engine will not find the lowest prices always? I've def. seen that. I usually find my deals by searching both google shopping and bing shopping and do a quick compare. Also someone posted about thefind.com recently, and thats been a good source as well. I also use shopwiki.com

yeah i know, i have an addiction...but with the deals i find, it's like having twice the buying power muahahahaa!!