Forum Index » Gear Deals » Westcomb Coming up on TheClymb. eVent

Display Avatars Sort By:
Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
Westcomb Coming up on TheClymb. eVent on 03/13/2010 17:55:11 MST Print View

theclymb is having a sale on westcomb stuff starting monday. I am hoping they have their lightweight eVent shells on sale. We'll see. Top notch stuff from a company that still makes their stuff in Vancouver BC.

Click for access:
http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MattAllen

Disclosure: If you order under my link, I get a $10 credit on your first order. If you do not want to support my gear addiction, then sign up for access at

www.theclymb.com

they may take awhile to approve access.

thanks.

Matt Allen
(zeroforhire) - MLife
hmmm on 03/15/2010 12:25:36 MDT Print View

nothing super light... some nice eVent shells though.

Mirage Jacket $199
Rampage Jacket $150
Vapor Hoody $250
Chief Bib Pants $160
advent softshell pants $90

and more.

mens and womens.

Jim Sweeney
(swimjay) - MLife

Locale: Northern California
Vapor Hoody on 03/15/2010 13:03:46 MDT Print View

Interesting that Giltman.com had the Vapor hoody for 119, approx., a few weeks ago.

Judging by the text that momentarily pops up when you move your cursor over the photo, Westcomb is apparently affiliated (owned by?) Salomon.

I wonder if it was started by people who worked at Arcteryx, as a lot of the detailing seems similar.

Konrad .
(Konrad1013) - MLife
Re: Vapor Hoody on 03/15/2010 16:48:13 MDT Print View

thats weird, since Arcteryx is currently owned by salomon as well. From what i recall, westcomb is ex-arcteryx employees. Theres been a couple lawsuits between the 2 for similarities in design....but I didn't know that westcomb was also salomon....that doesn't make sense that they both have the same parent company, unless there was some recent merger im unaware of. Interesting