Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Cheap Golite Jackets
Display Avatars Sort By:
Eric Drew
(VTAduck)

Locale: Sespe Wilderness
Thanks Guys on 03/18/2010 12:35:37 MDT Print View

Just picked up the ether, $34.70 shipped...

. .
(biointegra) - MLife

Locale: Puget Sound
SD Nitro / Spark $160 Shipped on 03/18/2010 12:52:16 MDT Print View

Mountains Plus has been a great company to deal with.

They also have the best prices around on the recently reviewed Sierra Designs Nitro 30 / Spark 30 sleeping bags ($160 shipped w/ coupon)

Manfred von Richthofen
(adama) - F
Virga on 03/18/2010 18:48:33 MDT Print View

I hope these run true enough to size or they happen to have a large if mine doesn't end up fitting. We'll see tomorrow! Shipped really quick by the way (arrived at parents' house already) and the staff seemed pretty friendly. They noticed I was having difficulty ordering and sent me another discount (which I couldn't use because I had already gotten one to go through).

Jeff Wright
(ABHiker)

Locale: ...
Re: Virga on 03/18/2010 20:03:38 MDT Print View

Will the Virga layer over an insulation layer?

James Lantz
(jameslantz) - F

Locale: North Georgia
Virga Layering on 03/18/2010 20:05:41 MDT Print View

The Virga layers nicely over my MontBell UL Inner down jacket.

Manfred von Richthofen
(adama) - F
Women's Virga on 03/20/2010 10:24:13 MDT Print View

I tried out my Virga today (not exercise, didn't test breathability) and I am very impressed with the quality, it's much nicer than I thought and the medium fit is perfect. I'm a medium everything and this is really a perfect cut--almost too perfect (in case I wanted to layer), but it looks nicer than I expected so it could make a great light around town rain jacket.

I'm pretty disappointed I didn't pick up a women's small (don't want the orange!), anyone looking to get rid of their non-orange women's small?