November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB TT Double Rainbow
Display Avatars Sort By:
Matthew Richardson
(redmatt) - F

Locale: Midwest
WTB TT Double Rainbow on 03/06/2010 23:25:25 MST Print View

I'm looking to purchase a Double Rainbow.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: WTB TT Double Rainbow on 03/07/2010 00:01:23 MST Print View

Just so you know, there is a new version of the Double Rainbow coming out that has a few upgrades from previous versions. I know Gear Swap can be good for deals, but I thought I'd let you know about the upgraded version.

Matthew Richardson
(redmatt) - F

Locale: Midwest
Upgrade on 03/07/2010 00:57:47 MST Print View

Thank you. I read about that somewhere, the new straps I think. I also think there was and adjustment on the size of the floor too? Anyway I know it's on backorder right now. I figured I would try and call Henry and see how long the wait was. I just need one in a month for a trip. That trip is only a week. Then my gf is going to come out for a few weeks on my AT hike. I figured if I felt compelled I could probably send it in for the mods in between the two. So I guess I'm sort of throwing in a few lines to see which one get's a bite.

Good looking out,