Forum Index » Gear Deals » Icebreaker sale

Display Avatars Sort By:
Ben Corner
(ultimatekiwi) - F
Icebreaker sale on 02/17/2010 01:53:03 MST Print View

Giltman.com is one of those exclusive "One Day Only!" sale websites that seem to be cropping up more and more often. They sell a lot of high-end clothing/accessories (which is of no particular interest to me), but every once in a while seem to have some worthwhile items up for sale.

Anyways, on their website it says that an Icebreaker sale is happening on Monday of next week (22nd), and I thought others here might be interested. I've been looking for a good base-layer for a while.

Not sure what the selection will be like, but from the one or two sales I've peeked at so far the discounts tend to be in the 30%-60% range!

You could use my invite link to get an account:

http://www.giltman.com/invite/ultimatekiwi

Not gonna lie, if any of you sign up through my invite link and end up buying something through their site, I'd get a $25 credit towards a future purchase. But c'mon, I'm a poor starving college student--How else am I going to get my gear fix?! ;)

-Ben

Ben Corner
(ultimatekiwi) - F
Sweet Deals! on 02/22/2010 10:14:13 MST Print View

Mmmmmmm, there's some awesome deals! My poor poor wallet.

David Mann
(dmann) - F

Locale: Colorado Rockies
Re: Sweet Deals! on 02/22/2010 11:00:39 MST Print View

Yeah, me too. Just dropped a bundle, but should be good on merino for a while! Thanks for the heads up and the invite last week, Ben!

john braun
(Hitman) - F

Locale: West Florida
icebreaker on 02/22/2010 11:22:12 MST Print View

Just got two icebreaker tees and one long sleeve all for $99 including shipping.

Hal Potts
(halpotts) - F

Locale: Middle Tennessee
Icebreaker sale on 02/22/2010 14:05:32 MST Print View

As stated there are some good deals on Icebreaker stuff at Giltman.com today. Big selection when I took a look this morning. Bought a couple of T's for $28 each instead of the normal $60ish. Even better prices than ProliteGear sale prices. Check it out if you're in the market.

Javan Dempsey
(jdempsey)

Locale: The-Stateless-Society
Re: Icebreaker sale on 02/22/2010 14:47:10 MST Print View

Crap I missed all the smalls.

Totally forgot about this sale

Mike Blarowki
(MikeyB) - F - M
Icebreaker running a 25% off sale on 08/25/2011 11:05:54 MDT Print View

For those of you still looking for deals on icebreaker, they just announced a 25% off sale. Looks like mostly superfine 150 which works awesome as a summer layer. I wear mine climbing, running, biking (well pretty much all the time :-)

Mike

David Vo
(sygyzy) - M
Re: Icebreaker running a 25% off sale on 08/25/2011 18:02:33 MDT Print View

What's funny is I got an email yesterday, or 2 days ago announcing a 30% off sale (since they are running low on stock).

David Vo
(sygyzy) - M
Re: Icebreaker running a 25% off sale on 08/25/2011 18:04:18 MDT Print View

Wait, what? At first I was wondering why you didn't link directly to Icebreaker. I see what you did there. Link goes to your crappy deals site where you use an affiliate link over to Icebreaker. Good one chief.