FS New SMD Starlight Pack
Display Avatars Sort By:
Charles G.
(Rincon) - M

Locale: Desert Southwest
SOLD. FS New SMD Starlight Pack on 02/12/2010 08:25:40 MST Print View

I am selling my brand new, SMD Starlite pack. It has has never been used other than to be packed and unpacked with my gear a few times. It has also been worn around the house to work with fit and comfort. It is free of sweat, trail dirt and any wear whatsoever; it still has the new car smell. It is really a nice pack but did not work out for me. I did take the paper tags off the pack.

This pack will accept a full-size Bear Vault, horizontally either above or below the sleeping bag. In other words, you can put your bag on the bottom and then the bear can will fit above it horizontally. The bear can will also go on the bottom. I don't know of too many light weight packs in which this is possible.

The pack is a medium size with standard shoulder straps. It has the optional stays and hip belt pockets. It weighs 25 oz w/o the stays, 30 oz with them. It will easily support a 35 lb load.

With the optional features, it cost me $205 plus shipping. I will sell it for $150 plus $8.00 shipping (in USA); this includes a shipping box. At this price, you will get a brand new Starlite pack at $55 off the new price from SMD; a significant savings. You can get all of the specifications and other information about the pack, including reviews, here:

http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=34

I prefer Paypal but will also accept USPS money orders.

Please PM me or reply here if you are interested

Edited by Rincon on 02/12/2010 12:41:23 MST.

Jim MacDiarmid
(jrmacd) - MLife
Re: FS New SMD Starlight Pack on 02/12/2010 08:45:21 MST Print View

PM Sent.

Eric Falk
(zerolimit) - F
PM sent on 02/12/2010 12:34:07 MST Print View

PM sent. E-mail engman@optonline.net or can get back to me via PM. Thanks in advance, Eric