Forum Index » Chaff » Any SPOT2 Replacements

Display Avatars Sort By:
Scott Toraason
(kimot2)
Any SPOT2 Replacements on 02/08/2010 15:28:49 MST Print View

It has been three monthe since my saga has begun with SPOT. Enclosed is my lastest response from SPOT customer service in my attempt to replace my SPOT2. Hopefully my additional information will help locate and verify that my unit was received, in the meantime has anyone received a replacement unit?

We cannot find status of your inquiry using just your name or e-mail address; can you please provide us with the ESN (found on the back of the unit behind where the batteries go, or on a sticker on the underside of the box) or any reference number you were given on the internet form or the return mailer?

Our exchange team will complete the work necessary to get you a properly functioning unit, returned to you as soon as possible; unfortunately, we can't give you a definite date by which you will receive the unit.

If you have any further questions, please contact Customer Care, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to midnight, EST.

Best Regards,

Scott Toraason
(kimot2)
Any SPOT2 Replacements on 02/11/2010 12:55:34 MST Print View

I just received a response from "SPOT Return Program Update" verifying that they did receive my SPOT2, provided me with a reference number, and indicated that the new SPOT2 units were nearing completion and would provide me with weekly email updates as well as updated posts on www.findmespot.com/exchange. I still do not have a verified return date but at least I feel more confident that I and others that that took part in the SPOT2 exchange program will have new/repaired units returned to us in the near future.