Very nice list. Here's a few comments....
1) I find using a hair elastic easier and lighter than using a bag for my sleeping pad. The regular NeoAir is the perfect size to use with one hair elastic (0.05oz).
2) If you want to shave weight you could switch to a short NeoAir and then use something else under your feet like a small pad that would double as a sit pad and as a back pad in your pack.
3) Do you need a 4200 cu inch pack? It seems huge for your gearlist. It might not be worth the money to switch, but the Exodus or Prophet might work a little better and save an ounce.
4) How is the Colgate Wisp toothbrush working out for you? It seems neat, but kinda wierd having the blob of toothpaste already on the brush. Can you use this for longer trips or does the brush only work once or twice? Hard to argue with 0.1oz.
5) You might like a Petzl e+Lite over your BD Ion because you get red light functionality and a wider 3 LED light for the same weight.