Teton High Route
Display Avatars Sort By:
Steve S
(idahosteve) - F

Locale: Idaho
Teton High Route on 12/28/2009 11:59:25 MST Print View

Hey, Im looking to get some info on the Teton High Route. I ran across an article on it, but it was really lacking on the actual route info. Does anyone have a description that I could use, and or download into a Nat Geo file? Thanks

Mark Seeley
(mseeley) - F

Locale: Arizona
Teton High Route on 12/28/2009 13:51:34 MST Print View

Steve, I'm not familiar with the "Teton High Route", but I hiked the Teton Crest Trail from Granite Canyon to Paintbrush Divide last summer. If that is what you are looking for, check out trails.com. They have a very good discription of the route.

Ryan Jordan
(ryan) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Greater Yellowstone
Teton High Route TPO file on 12/28/2009 14:00:12 MST Print View

Steve,

I have a TPO file of the high route. Let me know how you'd like me to get it to you.

Ryan

Steve S
(idahosteve) - F

high route on 12/28/2009 14:20:01 MST Print View

Ryan, please use my PM info and shoot it to me

Thanks for all your help!

Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Teton High Adventure Trail (Petzoldt's route) map? on 02/20/2012 12:12:42 MST Print View

Anybody have a map of Petzoldt's 68-mile route along the crest?

Steve S
(idahosteve) - F

Re: Teton High Adventure Trail (Petzoldt's route) map? on 02/22/2012 20:20:55 MST Print View

I think I have the info... I couldn't find much detail out there, so I put it together based on his verbal description and my TOPO map program... I think I have it pretty well drawn out. Let me know if I can help...

Michael Ray
(topshot) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Re: Re: Teton High Adventure Trail (Petzoldt's route) map? on 02/22/2012 20:32:07 MST Print View

If you can export into KML or GPX, that would be great. Ryan sent me the TPO file of his route but it was done as symbols instead of waypoints I guess so it doesn't work well. I'm currently writing an app to parse out his data to create my own KML file. I'll PM my email.