Forum Index » Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » re 'Feedback'

Display Avatars Sort By:
Roger Caffin
(rcaffin) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
re 'Feedback' on 12/28/2009 03:06:25 MST Print View

First of all, we do not permit this sort of spamming in any of our Forum channels.

If you wish to advertise your web site you may do so discreetly in the Gear Deals channel but not elsewhere.

Cheers
Roger Caffin
Online Community Monitor
Backpacking Light

Melvin Farr
(thecanteencup) - F

Locale: North Ga Mtns Blue Ridge
Apoloigize on 12/28/2009 10:19:01 MST Print View

I mentioned that I am just beginning my business and that I am still an active duty soldier who will retire in about 4 years, Have not sold anything yet. I was not fishing for customers but I am guilty of attempting to get Feedback from what I consider the best pool of professional backpackers out there. I will gladly give you my products just for the feedback. I only want to improive my products, and business. Once again I do apoligize if it seemed that I was soliciting you all.

Edited by thecanteencup on 12/28/2009 10:19:49 MST.

Roger Caffin
(rcaffin) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
Re: Apoloigize on 12/28/2009 12:54:29 MST Print View

Hi Melvin

We do have a serious problem with spammers and as a result we have strict rules to prevent spamming. You may discreetly mention your commercial web site on the Gear deals channel, but you must make it clear that you own the web site - full disclosure please. We ban commercial activity on all other channels.

It helps if you enable an email addy on your personal details page so we can contact you about any problems with messages.

Cheers

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Re: on 12/28/2009 14:12:37 MST Print View

nm

Edited by ben2world on 12/28/2009 14:16:08 MST.

Melvin Farr
(thecanteencup) - F

Locale: North Ga Mtns Blue Ridge
Re: Re: Apoloigize on 12/31/2009 21:46:27 MST Print View

Roger,

I understand, I will try and get the Backpacking Light staff to allow me to give my products to someone to test and provide feedback. I do understand how important it is that professional backpackers be able to conduct conversations and share experiences without some yahoo interjecting with a sales pitch.

Thanks,

Happy trails