I have the same stove and I made a windscreen from embossing foil (gold aluminum) from a craft store (buy the package with 5 feet of foil, not the small one).
I doubled the upper and lower edge of the windscreen by folding over. I allowed less than 1/2 " overlap between the side of the pot and the top of the screen. I used a hole punch to make a ring of large holes around both the top and the bottom edges for air inlet and exhaust. At the top, you probably get more air inlet as the hot stream passes upwards around the very bottom of the pot, and hence there is some cooling of the foil at that very upper level.
I used this for 30 days on the AT last summer and it worked real well. Lightweight and compact.
I made a small silnylon sack for the Vargo burner, and several people really liked that idea. I did away with the heavier zippered "sack" that was supplied to protect the stove unit.