CampSaver 25% Off Code
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
CampSaver 25% Off Code on 11/27/2009 07:03:32 MST Print View

"blackfriday09" any non-sale item. Im so ticked off that I put in an order 3 days ago and now I cant used this code. Sigh, oh well, hopefully some of you guys can take advantage of the offer.

Edited by MichaelRedbeard on 11/27/2009 07:04:07 MST.

Andy Stroman
(CampSaver) - F

Locale: Northern Utah
was the order with campsaver on 12/02/2009 17:08:13 MST Print View

hey Tomothy,
was your order with CampSaver.com? I'll give you 25% off the order you placed 3 days ago if it was with us.

-Andy

Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
Re: was the order with campsaver on 12/03/2009 02:40:04 MST Print View

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to clear up the fact that I was frustrated at myself and not at Campsaver. These guys are great and it was not my intentions to try to cast a negative shadow onto Andy's company. All that I was saying was that I wished I would have held off on making my purchases until Black Friday, rather than before. Andy could not have helped this and the regulations were clearly posted on their site about not being able to use coupon codes on previous purchases. So regardless of if I made my purchase an hour before the coupon was available, policy is policy. You win some and you lose some. In other words, you cant expect to get the best deal all of the time. I appreicate Andy taking notice of my post, but I definitely wanted to clear this matter up. He's got a great company and I highly suggest doing business with him. Alright, well thanks for taking the time to listen to my public announcement and good luck all your deal holiday shopping!

- T

Edited by MichaelRedbeard on 12/03/2009 02:41:19 MST.

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

Locale: Montana
campsaver on 12/03/2009 07:47:28 MST Print View

I never could find a place to enter the code???????????

does it come up AFTER you submit your credit card info? that makes it a little leery for me as your submitting the order w/o knowing if you got the discount or not

thanks

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Locale: Southern California
campsaver code on 12/03/2009 09:00:11 MST Print View

I looked everywhere on the cart and checkout pages and could find no place to enter any codes. If it's there, it's sure well hidden.

Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
To Clear the Confusion. on 12/03/2009 09:14:38 MST Print View

Guys the promotion is over. You will not find a place to type in the code or any other code for that matter at this current moment in time, because Andy does not have any promotions currently running. I assure you though, that if and when he does run a promotion, the box is always located on the first page of the checkout process. The page where you see what you put into your cart. Right below the cart is where the code box would normally be. Once again, the box was there on the day after Thanksgiving and on other days or weeks that Andy has run promotions on, but do not expect to see the code box there at this current moment in time.

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
CampSaver 25% Off Code on 12/03/2009 09:18:30 MST Print View

As soon as you add it to your cart, you will see a place to enter promotional coupons on the left. Hard to miss guys.

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Locale: Southern California
Promotional Code Box on 12/03/2009 11:01:48 MST Print View

Ok, now the box shows up in the cart, but it wasn't a few days ago. So maybe there is now another promotional offering going on that we don't yet know about.....

Michael Crosby
(djjmikie) - MLife

Locale: Ky
RE: "CampSaver Codes" on 12/03/2009 11:05:54 MST Print View

here is a list of current codes.

Edited by djjmikie on 12/03/2009 11:07:36 MST.

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

black friday on 12/03/2009 17:30:10 MST Print View

Timothy said "Guys the promotion is over. You will not find a place to type in the code or any other code for that matter at this current moment in time, because Andy does not have any promotions currently running. I assure you though, that if and when he does run a promotion, the box is always located on the first page of the checkout process. The page where you see what you put into your cart. Right below the cart is where the code box would normally be. Once again, the box was there on the day after Thanksgiving and on other days or weeks that Andy has run promotions on, but do not expect to see the code box there at this current moment in time."

I DID try and use it on Friday after you posted up the code- there was no place to put a code- there now appears to be a place to put a code, of course this is offer is now expired so it's a moot point :(

Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
Hmm on 12/03/2009 17:53:30 MST Print View

Hmmm weird, I saw it. I remember this because I put an item into the my card just to see what the discount would be like. Worked fine with me. Maybe we were looking at it during two different points in the day.

Mike M
(mtwarden) - MLife

should have called on 12/03/2009 18:02:15 MST Print View

very possibly, in hindsight I should have called

Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
Oh Well on 12/03/2009 18:03:41 MST Print View

Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Do worry I lost this time around too ;)

Andy Stroman
(CampSaver) - F

coupon box on 12/04/2009 15:32:01 MST Print View

Hey Everyone,
We regularly add and remove the coupon box, depending on if there is an active code or not. If you attempted to place an order on Friday and there was no box then send me an email and your experience and we'll take care of it. The black friday deal was a short one day deal that we did just for friday.

The reason we don't keep the box visible is complicated but it has something to do with paying affiliate commissions to sites that don't actually send us customers.

One question about this forum. Is there a way to track a thread and get emailed whenever someone posts? I never know if users are commenting on my threads unless I login and check.

Thanks,
Andy

CampSaver.com

Rod Lawlor
(Rod_Lawlor) - MLife

Locale: Australia
Watch this thread on 12/04/2009 19:03:00 MST Print View

ndy,

At the top of the first post is a "Watch this Thread" button. It sends an email anytime someone posts.

(Of course you won't see my post until you log in again!!)

Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
A Must Read on 12/05/2009 21:33:06 MST Print View

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=26544

Its about my experience with Andy. I had to make a thread of its own to address matters.

Andy Stroman
(CampSaver) - F

Re: Watch this thread on 12/07/2009 08:55:57 MST Print View

thanks!