Forum Index » Gear Deals » 22% off at BackcountryGear.com

Display Avatars Sort By:
Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
22% off at BackcountryGear.com on 11/18/2009 02:27:03 MST Print View

Unfortunately this great deal does not apply to Tarptents or towards items from independently operated companies. Still a great discount if you are looking to grab something else. The coupon code is Catch 22 and the sale is good through Nov. 25th. Have fun shopping!

Tim Haynes
(timalan)

Locale: Mid Atlantic
RE: BCG code on 11/18/2009 13:18:35 MST Print View

Thanks for posting. But I wanted to update with a little extra info: I just tried this code, and learned it DOES NOT WORK ON SALE PRICES.

From the site: "The promotion code you entered is good for 22% off ONE regular priced item."

This is a shame, since they've got great clearance prices on a couple of Montbell items...

Tim Testa
(MichaelRedbeard) - F
Re: RE: BCG code on 11/18/2009 14:05:53 MST Print View

My apologies for not pointing that out. I hope that I did not get you too over-excited about that montbell stuff that is on sale :/

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Locale: Southern California
Western Mountaineering on 11/18/2009 18:58:17 MST Print View

Bummer, the code doesn't work with Western Mountaineering either.

Colin Kelley
(ckelley) - F

Locale: Santa Barbara
catch22 on 11/18/2009 22:15:56 MST Print View

Thank you! That coupon is good for Mont-bell anyway. I've had my eye on a UL Wind Parka for a while now and those aren't easy to find at all, much less 22% off with free shipping!

BTW I found I had to enter the code without spaces: catch22

Joe Schroeder
(Westy) - F
dead for me at present and confirmed dead by bc chat service on 11/19/2009 00:02:49 MST Print View

Tried for my own mont bell purchase with catch22, no luck FWIW. Thanks for posting though. Anyone needing a 30% off stoic coupon at backcountry email me early next week, have two at home and can pass on at least one to someone else (out of town at present). (they have a new stoic insulated bombshell that might be my new winter skilift coat).

Jeff Patrick
(callmeammo) - F

Locale: Sacramento
still works on 11/22/2009 20:21:52 MST Print View

Just used it today to get some down inners. Pants came out to 117 with free shipping and no tax.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: dead for me at present and confirmed dead by bc chat service on 11/22/2009 20:28:11 MST Print View

"Tried for my own mont bell purchase with catch22, no luck FWIW."

The deal is at Backcountrygear.com, not Backcountry.com.

I just tried it and it works fine. FWIW

David P
(trailguru) - MLife

Locale: United States
Great Coupon Code on 11/24/2009 14:33:03 MST Print View

Thanks for the code